mimo (1)

Mina P.O.V:
I was a second year in my mixed high school.

I'm not good with people...... I'm really not.... I'm an introverted girl with about 3 friends in a high school with 1500 pupils........ Oh man...😖😖

There was this one girl who always tried to become friends with me, her name was Momo.
She was really pretty!!! She was pretty, funny and popular, she was really good with talking to people - which I wasn't so good at.

"Mina-rin!" Momo cried, waving from her group of friends

Surprisingly, she left her group of friends to just talk to me.

"Are you doing anything tomorrow? "

"No...." I reluctantly reply

"Oh.... My friends are busy tomorrow so would you like to dine with me? I have a coupon that expires in two days! "

"Sure." I remarked.

So, I left school and I went home.
My mind went on an endless loop of what I should wear tomorrow, and what I should talk about.... What if she finds me boring?😭😭😭

What does Momo like?

Does Momo like people like me?

What if Momo finds out that I'm actually really boring and never ever talks to me again?

Oh man......

Saturday // D-DAY //

I wore a cute outfit I created days ago. Momo wore a shirt that exposed her shoulders and most skin of her legs were exposed too.

I suppose she was sexy.....💘
....
.!!!!

She r-really was though!! My eyes couldn't keep off of her skin and her hair and face look lovely....!!

It was a dessert restaurant, I ordered a chocolate crepe with a separate vanilla ice cream, Momo ordered two oreo waffles.

I d-didn't know what to say or start up a conversation! I just stared awkwardly into the void, I'm sorry I'm making this awkward for you Momorin :(....

For half a minute or two,  the air was filled with complete horrid silence.
In the corner of my eyes, I could see Momo smirking at me.

"Momo?" I question

"Oh, sorry! I didn't realise I was staring at you for a bit :) . Do you have any hobbies? "

"H-Hobbies? Ummm.... I do ballet." I quietly answer

" Ballet! Why are you so quiet whilst saying that :) ? Ballet is awesome! "
She closed her eyes and cutely giggled

"Ummm, if you don't mind me asking, what is your hobbies?"

"Dance." She smiled

As she said that,  our food was ordered finally and placed onto our table.
I grab ketchup and create a small pond on my plate with it.

I munch and chew.
She looked over at my plate, she ate almost half of her meal already!

"You add ketchup? "

"Yeah....."

"You really like it that much?" she grinned

"Yeah haha...."

She brightly smiled at me and
added ketchup to her meal as well.

Oh....

💘💘 :)

We continued eating. Ketchup is nice.

"So you do ballet right?"

"Yes, I do, I've been doing it since I was small... "

"So have I haha! Could I have your number.....? Y'know for like if you wanna ask me anything about dance or whatever!! "

I gave her my number and we finished eating.
I noticed she had ketchup around her mouth,

"Momo, you have ketchup around your mouth. "

"I do?"

"Yeah."

She desperately tried to lick it off, but couldn't.

"I'm still hungry, Momo."

"Why don't you lick it off for me?"

Momo.....
I did as told.

I embraced my lips near hers, I slowly lick every substance around her mouth. I had to move in closer, she grabbed my waist and I flew to her side of the booth. My legs were around hers as I was licking off her remnants of ketchup. Our genitals rubbed as I kissed around her lips.

I finished and my saliva was traced on Momo's cupids bow.

"S-Sorry! " I blushed

She just smiled back at me for a minute.

"Hey...." she asked

"Y-yeah? "

"Would you care to do a dance collaboration with me? Just me and you :) "

I nod my head gently