sahyo (1)

/what is love era/

Sana and Jihyo waited patiently in their costumes in Nayeons scene.
They were playfully playing with each other at the set, alone ,wild and free.
Sana and Jihyo looked at each other and just laughed.

"How are we supposed to act if we're like this?" Jihyo cackled.

"No idea...! " Sana laughed

Jihyo grabbed Sana's hand and convinced her to remain calm for a moment. At that moment, Sana made a face at her.
Sana giggled, and gave Jihyo a big fat hug full of her love and sincerity.

"Waaah! So cuteee and warm! "

"Sana!" Jihyo cried

"You dislike it?" Sana pouted

"No...I don't dislike it."

"Then let's stay like this! " Sana smiled

They sway in their position, Jihyo felt her heart beat like a drum. Her eyes kept averting everywhere and stood adjacent to nothing.

"Jeez, Sana. You're hard to read..."

Sana hugged her tighter,
"Is your heart beating fast?"
"What if it was?"

"Then so is mine haha!" Sana winked
Jihyo squealed of overflowing emotions!
Jihyo pouted,
"Don't you ever have something better to do than hugging?? I mean,  y-you do this with other members too! "

"Cause I like hugging. "

Jihyo wondered in space, her head trying to analyse Sana. But, she was interfered by the everlasting feeling of comfort and security in that money of time. Time seemed to be in colour, her feelings had strength. Jihyo just smiled to herself, unable to witness Sana's face. It was silent, all Jihyo could do was embrace Sana's gentle body and posture.

"I like hugging because, I get to touch your body.... " Sana whispered silently in Jihyo's ear " And I can also feel your heartbeat too!"

Sana stepped out of the hug, leaving Jihyo completely stunned with rosy cheeks.