2yeon (1)

Jeongyeon P.O.V:

I was Nayeon's best friend, both stuck in the endless heartbreak of SIXTEEN.
It was a struggle, mountains of hard work was upon us, and it seemed we were only able to finish the mountain in an hour.
It was grueling to cope with, I spent everyday bawling my eyes out in my dorm - Nayeon had a different way of coping.

Everyday, I would catch her snogging and making out with her boyfriend.... In front of me.

It shouldn't matter to me, you're right,  it really shouldn't fucking matter to me. That's one of the major reasons I'm bawling my fucking eyes right now. I was sitting in my room, next to my room sat Nayeon's.

"Hrr....Ngg!! "
"NAYEON! NAYEON! NAYEON! "

Endless moaning scurried out of Nayeon's room. It's weird.... The truth is.... I'm a virgin ugh, I've always been judged heavily by my tomboyish visuals....
I learnt to be honest to myself, and literally.... I think I liked Nayeon...
!!
!
! Is that even okay for me to feel like that....? Yet, tears fall out like a waterfall... I'm so petty.

I wanna be kissed, I wanna be touched, is that so hard to ask?
I wasn't envious. I just wanted someone.....
-
- _________ 1.37AM PRACTISE ROOM_

I performed my vocals and dance in a loop over and over again, improving on every mistake desperately.
Sweat drooled from me, covering my gentle body with inconsiderable heat.

Slowly, from the door, Nayeons head peeked.
"Nayeon! " I cried.

I felt a bit disgusted, but I kept it to my self.

" Jeee- oongyeon!!" She replied,  sticking her tongue out.

She flew into my arms, like a bird.
"Practising huh? You should really get some sleep!"
She slipped her hands around the inner part of my thighs and stomach.

"Hnngh!" I moaned slightly..

D-Damn it Nayeon.

"You're sweating loads, Jeongyeon!!"
she grinned,
"You really need to relax, it's almost night. I'll help you with it haha..."

Her goofy gummy smile reflected on me. I couldn't hesitate, I couldn't resist her pushful trait.
"Hey, Jeongyeon, you're a virgin aren't you?"

I gulped, " So what if I am!"

"Now if you excuse me I'm leaving!" I yelled. I walk towards the open door.
"Stop, I was joking!" she laughed.

Her eye smile disappeared into thin air, she stared into me with her seductive eyes.
"I'll show your virgin eyes - something they've never witnessed before, Jeongyeon."

She pinned me onto the chair, forcing me to stay there. I averted my eyes with shame.

In the corner of my eye, she took of a clothe......

"Jeongyeon, look! Look! "

I-     I was reluctant at first . But I looked forwards, she was standing with her back to me. She unhooked her black lingerie bra and turned to me. I took a huge gulp.
Her tits were proudly exposing themselves to me.

"Is it okay for me?" I asked

"Okay for you? Technically, I showed them to you without consent - but if you mean by if it's okay for you to touch.... " she smirked.

She gradually pulled closer to me. Closer and closer,

"Jeongyeon,  you like me somewhat right? " she said " Then you would've forcefully left by now ..... "

"Absolute rose you are. " she commented.

" I hate you. " I gulped.

I pinned her to the floor, embracing her tongue with no self-control at all, letting myself dissolve into her honey breath. My left hand grabbed onto her tit and my right held onto her face. I gave in..... I fucking gave in but my body tingled with pleasure...

After a moment or two, I let go.

Realising what I just did, I looked at myself in terror. She left whilst my head was looking at the floor. My stomach churned.
She was probably playing me.
And I fell into it.
A grotesque thing a rose was, I was just a toy in her game. She was probably done fucking her boyfriend and decided to have her way with me.

She's probably going back to her boyfriend.

And yet,  my heart still yearned for her. How stupid am I, goddamit.

///cliffhanger, I might continue this story in pt.2 if this gets enough love