namo(1)

Light laughter exploded into the room, electric chemistry coursed through. Nayeon and Momo playfight in the dorms with magnets.
Momo chuckled,
"Weakling! Weakling! "

"HAAah?" Nayeon replied, poking her magnet hard on Momo's stomach.
Momo grinned,
"Okay, okay😭! Stop now Nayeon-unnie!"
"Unnie?" Nayeon smirked "Say it again, and I'll stop attacking you lol"
Momo gave a retaliating face to Nayeon, Nayeon poked her again lightly.
Then a bit more forceful.

Momo sighed,
"UNNIE! NAYEON UNNIE! "
Nayeon gave a mockingly laugh,
"Ha-ha! "

They sit on the big sofa for a minute or two, circulating their attention on their phones.

" Nayeon! Momo! It's your turn to get groceries!" Jeongyeon cried

Momo and Nayeon gave each other an eye roll.

"Seriously? But it's already dark now and it's freezing cold...😓" Momo replied
"And it's raining!" Nayeon interrupted

"You have coats and an umbrella, go before it gets darker okay?" Jeongyeon said

The two sighed and put on their coats and shoes. They head out with gigantic clothing on, they wore face masks and the amount of clothing they put on was ridiculous... A few people they walked by gave them weird stares. They wore clout glasses since they were too lazy to get their shades.

The night was dark blue, and now they finally head into the supermarket. They follow the shopping list cautiously and glance at the budget a few times. Well, until... They see the confectionary section.

"WAAH! Nayeon! This is so cheap! We should totally get this for ourselves-"
"There's only one left. "
Momo sighed, "We...We'll share it....:...."

Nayeon turned away and smirked.
"W-WAA! Nayeon you're smirking aren't you?"
"Let's go! "

Momo followed Nayeon and finally purchased the groceries. They head out into open, the wild night sky entices them to feel free and frantic.
They open the snack, it was a spicy seaweed packet. They take one each and indulge into the  crispy slick seaweed that spice kicks into.

Nayeon warmly smiles, in love with the snack.
"Now thank me!" Momo cried

"Naaah"

Momo pouts.
"Just joking."

Nayeon places a seaweed piece on her lips and breaks into Momos lip and put it on her tongue.

"Happy now?"

Momo and Nayeon's gaze stayed at place together.