saida (1)

Dahyun P.O.V:

It was another crowdy and busy night like always, I was already fixated on this idol life. I loved seeing ONCE :)!!
TWICE & I were on a fansign, it was close to the end and there was no-one queuing up for me anymore.

Sana, who was sitting next to me, said
"Wow, Dahyunn♡  you just finished?? You must be so popular! " she smiled "Haha, won't you sign me as well? "

!!!

I blushed, embarrassed.... I felt in capture by Sana.....

Sana smirked and giggled,

"Dahyun♡ you're so cute pff!! "

I struggled to say anything......

"Thanks Sana" I replied,,,, how blank

-
-

Everyone finished their fansigning and we wished ONCE a goodbye.
-
-
Me and Sana sat across eachother alone in the dorm, in our usual sweatpants.
I looked over.

!!

It turns out she was looking at me too .... Oh what the hell!! ;=;
Playing with my feelings like that,,,, Sana that's cruel!!!💝💝
Sana's eyes were different.... Really different, if you looked at her when you're with her it'd allure you in, you can't stop thinking about her once you're locked in her realm once you're with her. Sana is amazing....

As I pretend to read my book, I look over at her once again........!

She was laying towards me, but still afar, on her phone scrolling down social media. Her hands were not small and not big, her hands were intricate and pretty, like someone put a lot of time creating them. Her hair seemed natural and smooth even though she's dyed it various times.

She was so gorgeous. She'd be my girl if I had to choose someone.

"Sana," I spoke "do you like anyone right now? "

My heart stopped.

-

She looked up at me, then hesitated.... She then replied,

"Who knows?" She winked " Dahyunniee♡ I'm not an easy girl. "

Ahh.....
I was so eager to find out though....

"Dahyunniee♡"

Sana looked at me dead straight in the eye, locking onto all four points, she slowly began to crawl to me - keeping that look in her eye.

"Dahyun, do you like anyone? "

As she got unbelievably closer,  I gulped impulsively,

" Yes. "

She looked, half in a daze and half surprised.
She got so weirdly and shockingly close, we almost touched noses..... My cheeks went red..... Whaa--------!!! 

I pulled slightly back,

"Sana.........."

Slowly, she whispered

"Dahyun, let's make a promise. "
Each word rung in the inside of my brain, whirling like a wheel back and forth.
My lips, reluctant at first, fluttered and opened,

"OK." I gulped
"Let's not keep any secrets away from each other okay?"
"OK. " I stared.

We endured a long minute worth of staring into the depths of each other's eyes. I fell into an ecstasy, a slithering steep slope, down into her irresistible  chocolate eyes - sweet and fresh. My body tingled ecstatically....

My throat couldn't resist, I struggled, but it blurted out of my mouth - it was a perfect time.

"Do you like me, Sana? "

She closed her eyes, then again reopened them.

" Not like, Dubu♡. I love you. " 

I couldn't find the missing pieces of my unstructured sentence.

"Dahyun, " she cried " would you be able to cross the boundaries with me?"

-

Yes, we knew, the forbidden apple we could never eat, the line we could never cross. We knew the price we were going to pay.

Again, I was reluctant.

I liked her, Sana.

If she's willing to pay the price for me,  I'm willing for her.

" I will, Sana. "

I faintly smiled, into her face close to mine.

Before I knew it,  tears fell down her pure face.
"What's wrong, Sana?" I questioned

"N-No, I'm fine.... Thank you for going all this way for me..... You mean a lot to me, Dahyun. Thank you.... "

She quietly sobbed, I couldn't do anything but watch pitifully... I pulled her into my arms, I whispered into her ear,
"It's fine Sana, you can rely on me" I smiled.
"Thank you♡" she cried

She was under captive in my warm embrace,  holding her was the best I could do. This must mean a lot to Sana unnie.

I pulled her towards me, and I held her face with my two palms.
I wanted to help her.

So I kissed her endlessly in this fulfilling fantasy almost. It was a long ecstasy looped, her lukewarm tongue intertwined with my tongue, eloping like two people mating.
I wanted to kiss her until she felt better at least.
I felt heartbroken, I couldn't do anything.

It was a long night.

The next week, me and Sana sat on the balcony on our private penthouse - both munching on cheese kimbap and drinking Pocari Sweat. Our endless chatter and penetrative laughs went on loops♡ it was heaven, really.