namo(2)

Momo P.O.V:

I walk into the photo shooting room for our Yes or Yes photobook. Nayeon strikes a pose.
I fucking lose it. My heart shakes like crazy and my eyes could only just stare. I ran out of breath and turn around, my heart thumping like a loud drum. She looked so good. Nayeon with her dress, hair, makeup, EVERYTHING looked good. I muster the courage to then again turn around and watch her.

Her dazzling poses striking one after another make my heart pound like a bong. My eyes just stood on her. She was gorgeous. It was like she'd fell from heaven. What had I done to deserve such a beauty? My eyes slither around her body and I almost drool.

She had finished, and took a bow to the photographer then walked slowly and slowly to me.
"Momorin, you were watching me right?" She ecstatically cried

"What if I was?" I pouted

"Didn't I look great?" She grinned

I averted eye contact, afraid of her gleaming eyes adjacent to me.
"Yeah...."

She playfully hit me on the back,
"God! Have some emotion like you usually do hehe!"

We seemed so much like friends.

"We're eating after the photo shoots okay, Momo?"

Can't we be more?
I clench on her wrist and pin her to the wall, just us in the room.
What the fuck is wrong with me lately? Food has gone off my mind... I can only think about her.

"I'm going to lose it. " my tears trickled down slowly

Nayeon looked at me, agog.

"I have no self-control. I'm in love with you..."

"You love me?"
"Don't you mind?" I ask

She smiled, close to my lips but yet not touching it. Her eyes focusing on mine, I could feel her breath, minty and refreshing.
Tension broke between our lips, a fight of what could happen next.

"Hey... Momo, is it okay if I kiss you like this?" She asked

I nod, reluctantly unable to tell what she meant by that.

Unbreakable bonds of a pink bubble pop open from her mouth, touching my lips a little. The smell of sweetness and flavour blossomed, a whirlwind of pink.

She blew her bubblegum and the bubble pressed onto my lips. She kissed me softly popping the bubblegum with our lips. The short ecstasy had put me in a frenzy, my love overflowing. My heart stopped for a second, a big strike of my heart just stopped. It stopped. I was lost in the moment and my heart skipped and skipped a beat after another.

She moved off my lips, the bubblegum still on our lips still connecting.
Nayeon was my heart shaker💓