Author's Note

As I was building the characters of each of my main characters, I noticed that each of them have separate, quirky personalities that all seem to compliment and balance each other out. If any of you know of the Meyer-Briggs personality test, that is what each character has for them. Each of the the four letters represents something different about your personality. I took the test, and got an ENFP, which stands for Extrovert, (E), Intuitive, (N), Feeler, (F), and Perceiver, (P). If you want to know which of the 16 personalities you are, just Google Meyer-Briggs personality assessment and take an opinionare to find which letters represent you.

For now, here's each character's letters. If you're interested in knowing more about their personalities, just Google the letters.

First off, here are the different letters.

The first letter can be...

E-Extroversion

or

I-Introversion

The second letter can either be...

N- The Intuitive

or

S-The Senser

The third letter can be...

F-The Feeler

or

T-The Thinker

And the last letters can either be...

P-The Perceiver

or

J-The Judgementalist

Alright, so here are the characters' letters. It's just of the Coleman sisters.

Lia is obviously an ISTJ. She is very stubborn. She's also got the polar opposite of my personality, if you didn't notice.

Peyton is an ESTP. She's very practical, but also stubborn when it comes to her opinions. Obviously, she extroverted.

Kara is an INFJ. She's reserved but not as..."heartless" (although a bit of strong word, still meaningful) as Lia. She's very creative and unlike Peyton, Gracie, and sometimes Lia, Kara can keep a stable head. She's more willing to be spontaneous and go with the flow than her three sisters. Kara is the only sister with the unique personality.

Gracie would be an ENTP. She's certainly outgoing, and has a stable mind, however, she is not as deep emotionally. In that regard, she is Thinking, rather than Feeling. She's a combination of Peyton's and Lia's personalities. Although spontaneous like Kara and sometimes Peyton, Gracie can be stubborn and sassy at the same time, like Lia and Peyton. She's more a mix between Lia and Peyton than anything else.