Another day

Kaneki's P.O.V.

When Tina and Len were five...

"Okay, I'm crashing. Are you sure you can take care of them while I sleep?" I asked Hide. Tina was in the living room coloring in one of her color books. And Len was curled up under a blanket and napping on the couch.

"I'm sure. You haven't slept that well in days. Now go to bed, I can take care of them."

"Thank you." I said before I stood on my toes and kissed him. Then I went upstairs to our bedroom and closed the door behind me. I laid down and got comfortable under the blanket.

After couple hours I woke up feeling thirsty. So, I slowly got up and made my way to the kitchen downstairs. I opened a cabinet and got a glass before felling it up with water. I took a couple of sips before I realized Hide and Tina were sitting on the kitchen floor. Hide was holding her hands up, which had a purple substance on them and it was on the floor too. Finger paint is my guess. Hide was looking at me, probably seeing if I'm going to yell at him. Len was sitting on a kitchen table chair and reading a kids book. Tina was looking at me with a curious look. My brain was half awake, so I didn't have the energy to be mad.

"I'm going to go back to bed. And if this mess gone when I wake up, I'll act like it never happened." I said before going upstairs with my glass of water. I got back into bed, with my glass on the bedside table. I snuggled the blanket and laid on my stomach. I also hugged my pillow. After about 30 minutes the bedroom door opened then I felt a weight jump onto the bed and climb onto my back, and sit down on me.

"Papa, the mess is all cleaned up!" Tina happily said. I cracked my eyes open to look at her.

"Oh, really? That good." I said in a tired voice before yawning.

"Tina! Papa's trying to sleep!" I heard Hide say as he came into the room and picked Tina up. I could tell she was picked up because I felt the weight leave my back kinda fast.

"I was just telling him we cleaned up the mess." She said.

"Okay, but you should have told him when he was done napping." He said as he walked out of the room with Tina in his arms and closed the door. And I had a peaceful sleep the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 452
Hope you enjoyed.
Please leave comments!
Until next time!