Nightmares

Kaneki's P.O.V.

When he was still 8 months pregnant...

I was in a hospital and giving birth. It was so painful. Hide wasn't in the room with me. I didn't know where he was. I was screaming at the top of my lungs, sweating a lot, gripping onto the hospital bed sheets for dear life, and had tears down my face. The doctor said I was going through some sort of shock. Things started to fade out and my eyes started to get every heavy. The doctor said they were losing me. Then everything went black.

My eyes flew open and I put a hand on my forehead. I had a cold sweat and I was panting. I looked around me. I was in mine and Hide's bedroom. The moon was shining brightly though the windows. Hide was peacefully sleeping on his stomach. And I still had my 8 month pregnant belly.

I started to hit Hide on his back because I couldn't roll over to shake his arm.

"Ow, hey, hey I'm awake." He said in a tired voice and rubbed his eyes. I did stop hitting him. He looked at me with a tired expression. He saw that I had been crying, I was sweating, and had fear in my eyes. "What happened?"

"I-I had a nig-nightmare where I died while g-giving brith." I stuttered.

"Come here." He said as he put a arm under my head and his other arm around my stomach. I wrapped my arms around his arm and cried in his chest. "I'm never ever going to let that happen." He said as I stopped crying. "I would chop off my arms and legs before I let that happen."

"I-I love you." I weakly said.

"I love you too." He said before he kissed me on the head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 319
Hope you enjoyed.
Please leave comments!
Until next time!