Morning with babies

This is when Tina and Len were a year old...

Kaneki's P.O.V.

I woke up to crying coming from downstairs, well manly from the baby monitor on my bedside table. I got up really fast, basically throwing the blanket off me, and quickly ran downstairs. Not really caring if Hide was awake or not. I got to Tina and Len's room and saw that Len was crying. His little hands were moving around. He had on a dinosaur onesie, that Hide basically begged to have him wear. I'm glad I gave in, Len looked cute with it on. I got to his crib and picked him up. I held and hugged him against me as I rubbed his back. I got his small yellow blanket and put it around him. I rubbed his back and bounced him a little.

"Shhh-shhh, it's okay. I'm right here." I said as he continued to cry. I sighed before walking out of the room, so he hopefully wouldn't wake up his sister. "Are you hungry?" I asked him. He didn't stop crying, so I guessed yes. I went to the kitchen and made his bottle of formula, since I can't really breastfeed anymore. It was a little hard because I was carrying Len. I made sure it wasn't to hot or to cold. I set the bottle on the kitchen counter and againsted Len so I was carrying him in my arms. And him not being against my chest. I gave him the bottle and he took it. He stopped crying as he held the bottle. I had both my arms under him. He drank the bottle as I smiled.

"Happy now?" I said. But this peaceful moment couldn't last long because there was another crying coming from the babies' room. I sighed before saying, "There's your sister." Len only looked up at me with his brown eyes as he continued to drink form his bottle. Then there was foot steps behind me. I turned around and saw Hide starching his arms in the air and yawning.

"Hey, could you get Tina? I have my hands full with this one." I said to Hide as he stopped starching.

"Yeah, I got her." He said before going to Len and Tina's room. He came back out with a crying Tina in his arms. She was against his chest and had her small blanket around her. It was light blue with tiny pink roses on it. She was wearing a puppy onesie, again Hide begged to me for her to wear it. "It's okay, baby girl." He said as he rubbed her back.

"She's probably hungry. Len was when he was crying." I said before Hide nodded. He made her bottle of formula as Len got done with his. He drank the whole thing. I set the bottle on the kitchen counter and held him so he was against my chest again. Hide did give Tina her bottle. She stopped crying as she drank and held the bottle.

"I didn't get to tell you good morning yet. So, good morning." I said as I stood in front of Hide. He leaned down to kiss me. I kissed back.

"Good morning to you too." He said as he pulled away, but I kissed him again. We pulled away again because Len started to try to pull on my cheek. We both smiled at him.

"Yes, good morning to you too." I said before kissing him on the head. "And good morning to you too." I said before kissing Tina on her head. When I pulled away she just looked at me with her grey eyes as she drank from her bottle. "I'll go put this one in his highchair, and come back to get her. So, you could make yourself breakfast."

"Okay." He said before I went to the kitchen table and put Len in his highchair. His highchair is next to my seat because he starts to get fussy if I'm not near him. He probably has suprion anxiety, which we need to work on. I went back to the kitchen to get Tina. Me and Hide had to move our arms very carefully to get Tina in my arms. After we got her in my arms, I went to get Tina in her highchair. As I was getting Tina in her highchair, Len started to reach for me. But I was to out of reach. After getting Tina in her highchair, I went around Len's highchair to sit in my chair. Len continued to reach for me.

"I'm right here, darling." I said as I gave him my hand. He held onto my fingers. Hide started to make himself eggs and bacon. The smell of eggs doesn't make me feel sick anymore. When I was pregnant with Tina and Len, the smell of eggs would make me feel like I was going to throw up. "Hey, Hide?"