t w e n t y t w o

Tears continue to stream down my face as I burst through the front door of my house. Grayson keeps his arms wrapped around me for support as I march into my bedroom.

"Rachel." He softly speaks.

"My worst fucking nightmare came true, Grayson." I begin to hyperventilate. I keep thinking I reach my breaking point, but it only gets worse.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you. You don't deserve to feel this pain all the time."

"Well I do!" I feel like I'm going crazy, maybe I am. "The past year of my life has been a living hell. It started with my dad, then the abortion, then it was Amanda being murdered which caused me to be stalked!" I loudly sob as I shake my head back and forth. "The pain is too much for me, I can only handle so much."

"Listen to me, we are figuring out who leaked the picture." He cups my face to force me to look at him. "It's all the same person and we're so close to putting a face to this monster."

"I want them dead." I angrily whisper as I stare up at him. "They have taken everything from me, including my best friend. They make me feel weak and scared and I hate it."

"You are anything but weak. You get out of bed every morning ready to take on the world, that makes you the strongest person I know." His soft words send electric waves down my spine.

My eyes study his face as it is inches away from mine. "I can't believe you told Ethan that we were together."

"He needed to know, I was not going to let you take the blame for something that I could have been involved in."

"I hope that it was yours." I gulp as I continue to stare at him. "And I wish I got involved with you first, things would have been totally different if I did."

"Me too, but it's all okay. I'm here with you now, in this moment. That's all that matters." He leans down and inches his lips closer to mine.

"I love you, Grayson." Tears fill my eyes, but they're happy tears now. Tears filled with love. "I'm sorry it took so long for me to realize, but I do. I'm not just saying that because you helped me through the abortion, I'm saying it because I truly, genuinely love you with my whole heart."

He immediately pulls me closer to him and gently crashes his lips against mine. My broken and sad world seems to be fixed by this one simple act. I wrap my arms around his neck and lean up on my tippy toes, giving my all to him.

He places his large hands on my hips as he gently slides his tongue against mine. His kiss is so slow and passionate and it's everything I need. He gently pulls away from me, both of us out of breath from our intense moment.

"I love you so much." He whispers before leaning down and kissing me again. I wrap my arms back around him as I walk over to my bed. Without breaking the kiss, I pull him on top of me and run my hands through his hair.

"Grayson?" I ask as he moves his lips to the crease of my neck.

"Yeah?" He whispers as he plants soft kisses on my skin.

"Do you want to, uh." I bite on my lower lip and look at him.

He lifts his head back up and peers down at me. "Only if you want to. We haven't slept together since before you got pregnant."

"I'm on birth control now, and I have condoms in my dresser." I gulp as I stare up at him.

"If you feel comfortable-"

I lean up and cut him off with another kiss. He kisses me back with more force as I slide his hoodie over his head. My eyes roam up and down his toned body, a sight I missed seeing. He carefully takes my sweater off of me and begins to kiss on my collarbone. I unzip his jeans and peel them off his body, he does the same to me.