e l e v e n

Walking through the doors of Marshall High feels like I'm in slow motion. Usually excitement fills the atmosphere of the school on a Friday, but today is different.

Every student is gasping, whispering and looking down at their phone. Of course I know the reason, it's all because of me. I quickly stop at my locker and put in my combination, knowing this moment of standing alone won't last long.

My body shakes with paranoia at the thought of anyone else knowing that the newest gossip around is all my fault.

"What the actual fuck is this?" As if on cue, Nicole runs over to me and holds her phone out. She's already displaying the Instagram account I was forced to make. "Did you see this?"

"I saw it this morning." Or last night, considering I'm the one who caused this chaos.

"How the hell did anyone have these?" She looks back down at the screen with horror in her eyes.

"I don't know." My tired voice trails off as I stare into my locker.

"This isn't okay. Why would anyone leak these photos of her?" Nicole's small voice cracks with disappointment as she keeps looking down at her phone.

Before I can get another word in, Ethan jogs over to me. "What the hell is going on? Did you see Instagram?"

"I wish I didn't." I mumble as I can feel the guilt eating me alive.

"The picture already has over 300 likes and comments." He shakes his head as he opens the app.

"I feel sick." Nicole mutters as she closes her eyes.

My attention soon focuses on Jeremy rushing over toward the three of us. "Dude, this school is seriously fucked up." He gives Ethan a worried look as he holds up his phone. "Posting naked pictures of a dead girl is sick."

My heart doesn't stop it's rapid beat as I go over to the Instagram page. The comment section alone makes me feel weak.

LOL what a slut
I waited 2 years to see her naked 😍
DAMNNNN dead girl is sexy as hell
even from the grave she's the hottest girl in school

Half of these people are actually enjoying the sight of Amanda's exposed body, knowing she's not here to defend herself.

"Who did Amanda send these to?" Ethan looks at me as he asks.

"How would I know? I didn't think she would be careless enough to even take naked pictures of herself."

"If the person who leaked these are over eighteen, they can go to jail. This is child pornography." Jeremy shakes his head in disgust.

"I contacted Instagram to take the page down." Nicole lowly mumbles.

"That won't do much, I'm sure a million screenshots have already been made." Jeremy looks at the people around us, all talking about the leak.

I watch Nicole's eye move over to Kelsey opening her locker. She seems calm despite the entire school around her is laughing over the scandal.

"I bet it was her." She keeps her glare on the blonde.

Ethan turns to look at his ex. "How would she even have them?"

"It doesn't matter, she's heartless enough to do something like this."

"I know Kelsey's a bitch, but would she really pull a stunt like this?" Jeremy questions.

"Yes, she would. I'm sick of her getting away with the fact that she hated Amanda." Nicole takes in a deep breath before stepping away from my locker.