The world turned updside down

"Keep your enemies close, eh?" A distorted voice spoke. It was from the conversation you and the Detective had earlier. Images flowed into your head like falling photographs. "I will not be called a murder in my own home!"  The Colonel's voice rang in your ears, he was still in the snow white foyer with his pistol still aimed at the Detective. "Stop!" The same voice cried out as it had before. Celine was in the doorframe. The picture fell, as another voice entered your mind "I thought it was about time that we got to know each other." It was the Colonel's, and you were back in the small tan hallway going out of Mark's room. "Some place far, far away from the prying eyes of, uh, anyone else." The Colonel echoed his own words, the unmeaning siniser tone and wolfish expression still there. Another voice spoke, "You're not gonna believe this, I can't believe this. The body," He said, his words were slightly different from when he had said them first. "The body is gone! It's fucking gone!" You stepped to him, but your eyes moved up to a small balcony above where you had spoken. A figure dressed in tan was barely visible, was it the Colonel? Had he seen and heard the conversation about Mark's body going missing? The picture faded, and the Mayor's voice rang through "I'm not exactly sure what we're supposed to be celebrating, I mean, it's good to have the gang back together." He looked displaced, like something was wrong already. But he was at the top of the stairs, when you had first woken up. Nothing was wrong yet, "But out of the blue like this seems..." Damien stopped. A distorted chuckle came into your head next, it was unfamiliar. "Employers come and go, come and go." The owner of the voice wasn't visible, the only light was from the Chef who was holding a lantern, where they outside? Why? The voice finished, "Some die some don't." It was almost impossible to heard what he was saying. Everything faded to black, and there was no sound. A loud crack of thunder spilt into your ears, you were back. You shook your head, what just happened? Celine was in front of you, "What happened? Why did you stop?" She asked you so quickly that she seemed to answer her own question. "Did you see something? Someone? Draw it." She rose, and gave you a piece of paper. Taking a random feather quill you had found, you drew the owner of the last voice.  A man digging a hole and who had long hair. You gave the childish drawing back to Celine, "What is this?" She took the drawing, "This doesn't answer anything!" Celine handed you back the paper and stood up. "You need to go back, go back now!" Her tone was sharp. Another voice filled the dark room, "What the shit is this?!" It was the Detective, followed by the Mayor. "Get out. We are not done here!" Celine growled at him. Pointing to the now open door, "Celine, I think this is quite enough." The Mayor started in a calming voice, looking down and around at the blown out candles and messed up tarot cards. "It's enough when I say it's enough!" Celine slammed her palms on the table, her unknown temper flaring. The Detective picked you up by the shoulder, "C'mon partner, let's go! Come on! Hurry it up!" He dragged you out of the room and into the tan hallway.