A Detective's mind

It was an office, and a mess. A walnut desk was flooded by papers, deep red citrine and gold curtains hung heavily on the wall. Blocking out the sunlight, wait, when it become day? A carved cabinet and a bust of someone was placed in the right corner of the room. The left side of the office, however, was a disaster zone. More and more papers and clips of newspapers hung tied together with loose red string where placed on cork boards. Faded yellow sticky notes with rambling written on them where there too. You stepped forward to get a closer view at the sea of paper on the desk. A headline from a magazine read: Safari hunt gone wrong. There was a man in a small photo next to the words. Was that the Colonel? You turned around to see the wall closer, it looked like a drunk conspiracy theorist had a field day. There were mugshots of everyone, the Colonel, Detective, Chef, Butler, Mayor and even Celine. But not you, there was nothing on you. Along with little scribbles of information on everyone. Who did all this? Was it the Detective? You spun back to the desk, there was a typewriter on it. The sentence: 'The Colonel did it.' Was typed over and over, often it was overlapping each other word. Several old photos were scattered on the table. Bright yellow caution tape lay rolled up to the left of the old typewriter. Above that, was a near empty bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey, it had to be the Detective's office. The last thing that caught your eye, was a picture frame. The glass was broken, and the picture was that of the Colonel. It was from Mark's room. You picked it up and held it to your eyes, did the Colonel really kill Mark? You put the picture down, as soon as you did. A gruff voice popped up on your right, "There you are!" It was the Colonel, who looked you dead in the eye. "I've been meaning to ask you some questions...?" His voice trailed off as he looked around the room in the same way you did. The Colonel looked around sharply. "What is this?" He picked up the black and white tabloid cover, "The Detective's been tabs on us?" The Colonel picked up another paper that was hidden next to some books, it was covered in the words Celine and Seer. Written in black ink all over the page. "The Detective's been tabs on me?" The Colonel looked at the wall of evidence against him, "And Celine!" His voice turned angry and unfeeling, "He's the one who orchestrated all of this!" The Colonel seemed to fly into a rage against the Detective. "He did this!" He exploded. The man dashed out of the office, taking out his silver revolver out of his long boots as he yelled. "Detective!" It echoed through the now empty entryway "Detective!"