T R E

It just wasn't fair, the brat had listened to Lussuria and was calling him nee-san, so why the hell was he grandpa-nii still. Squalo had tried glaring at the kid but she just tilted her head and blinked at him with those damn huge eyes. The brat wasn't even slightly scared of him anymore and that itself was infuriating, he was the damn sword emperor, he was scary! Why was this kid not scared of him anymore, when she had first tripped on his shoes she had been trying so hard not to piss them off, one night spent getting to know them and all of a sudden, they were best friends.

Lussuria had very reluctantly dragged himself away from the child finally, to instead head off and raid every single room in the mansion to see if he could find some cute clothes to make Tsuna try on. It had taken him nearly an hour just to put the girl down, and only had then because Xanxus had threatened in Italian and glowered his most 'pissed Xanxus' glare at Lussuria.

Tsuna was now sitting back on Xanxus' lap while peeking over at Belphegor curiously, someone close to her age she might be able to play with. The child had yet to move over to greet him, instead she sat fiddling with her shirt hem on Xanxus' lap and kept peeking over at the prince who was peeking over at her in return.

The prince was trying to act superior, being a prince and the girl a commoner, but he was clearly interested in talking to or interacting with the brat, he kept peeking over before jerking his attention back to the knives he was playing with, the sleek metal flashing as he twirled them between his fingers and hands, concentrating on the dancing blades to keep him from showing interest in Tsuna.

Squalo snapped a picture of the prince peeking over at Tsuna when he caught him looking once before turning his attention back to the child that was peeking between Belphegor and Levi now. Tsuna seemed to want to comfort the dark haired teen who was sitting in a corner with his back to them all muttering sadly about Xanxus telling him off, but once again the girl was too shy to dare move over and initiate contact.

It made the sword master snort in amusement while he watched, the kid that had Xanxus around her little finger was shy.

"Tsu-chan~ Your nee-chan is back~" Lussuria announced slamming the door open and posing for the girl, Tsuna's eyes widening at the long green feather boa around Lussuria's throat while a smile took her. Tsuna beaming at Lussuria while the man did some poses never noticing how the whole room froze when Tsuna smiled, everyone staring at the girl in shock at the bright smile.

"C-Cute." It was Levi that whispered that out breaking the silence of the room while Xanxus glared over at the teen wrapping one arm around Tsuna's waist protectively a growl escaping the Varia Commander. Lussuria gushing over the girl and pulling different outfits from thin air while babbling about cute combinations with the smiling, though confused, girl pulled attention away from Levi whom had flushed deeply and hidden back in his corner. The teen was now muttering to himself in horror at having called the brat distraction cute.... embarrassed beyond humanly possible at having dared utter such a disgusting word, and about a five year old.

"Shishishi, pedo." Belphegor snickered causing Levi to sink deeper into his depression and Xanxus' glare to deepen at the teen.

"Nii-san, what's a pedo?" Tsuna asked while Xanxus flicked another glare over at Levi.

"Someone you don't have to interact with, ever." Xanxus growled while letting Lussuria instead cart the girl off to dress her up for the little fashion show he was going to put on. "If you so much as look in her direction I will kill you." Xanxus growled over at Levi whom was frantically trying to defend his words as innocent, but Belphegor had bounced into the conversation again.

"The prince saw him eyeing the brat like some sort of meal."

"Bastard-"

"The prince even saw the plebeian lick his lips."