D I E C I

Mukurou walked down the quiet hall, the sound of explosions and fighting coming from behind them, but he ignored all that and kept tugging Tsuna down the hallway towards Belphegor. While it was somewhat annoying that Xanxus didn't think he and Chikusa could protect Tsuna from those childish adults, Mukurou still followed his orders and tugged Tsuna towards Belphegor's room.

"Are they always like that?" Mukurou asked while Tsuna tilted her head at him blinking in confusion, Mukurou really needed to find a way to copy that look. "Xanxus' brothers."

"Mmm, Tsuna doesn't know." The little girl noted her head tilting to the other side, "Tsuna only met them once, nii-san doesn't like them much." Chikusa snorted in amusement at that, Tsuna had no idea she was the reason for the fighting. Xanxus didn't like to share. He even got grumpy when Tsuna was playing with them, let alone his brothers trying to move in on his kid. Xanxus was like an overprotective father not wanting anyone near his precious daughter.

"Tsuna-complex." Chikusa noted while Mukurou cocked an eyebrow at him before snickering, it was a new type of obsession, Xanxus didn't have a brother-complex, or sister-complex, no, he had a Tsuna-complex. All the Varia had it bad, though Xanxus was by far the worst. Even Ken and Chikusa had started to show the early signs of the oh so infectious Tsuna-complex.

They finally arrived at Belphegor's room, the door flying open before Mukurou could knock as the blond child grabbed Tsuna and tugged her in before slamming the door in Mukurou's face. Belphegor had been more than a little grumpy at them since arriving because Tsuna spent more time with them. If he wasn't so lazy he would go to school for the chance to spend time with her, but he really was much too lazy for that, getting up in the morning was not one of his strengths.

Mukurou glared at the door for a moment before Chikusa and he opened it and came in anyway, ignoring the glare from Belphegor who was sitting Tsuna in front of the television and handing her a game controller. That made Mukurou nervous, Xanxus had warned him about letting Belphegor put Tsuna on his game console, he often played bloody violent games.

Mukurou stood close behind Tsuna, ready to cover her eyes if necessary, Chikusa scanning the cover of the game that Belphegor and put in the machine before sighing with a nod to Mukurou, it was alright, apparently Belphegor had gotten his hands on some educational games, the current one was based around learning Italian through some games.

"The prince is not stupid." Belphegor glared over at the two children switching to Italian to grump at them, "I wouldn't do something to hurt the principessa." Mukurou shrugged in response, that didn't mean the bloodthirsty brat didn't make mistakes, Xanxus had warned them about the presents Belphegor had tried to give Tsuna after the Ottabio ordeal.

"Tsuna!" Tsuna squeaked softly when the door slammed open and Ken dived in to hug her, "I missed you, stupid girl, no one to play with all day except Lussuria." Ken kept hugging her while grinning widely. "Luss-nee said I could go to school next week." Tsuna pet the boy on the head gently with a smile, he had been babbling in a mixture of Japanese and Italian, but she had pieced it together through the words she knew in Italian and what he had spoken in Japanese.

Tsuna kept petting Ken's head while translating the words slowly in her head, a grin taking her lips while she smiled brightly at Ken, "So Ken-kun is coming to school too?" Ken nodded still hugging Tsuna, ignoring the glare from Belphegor for his hold on the brunette. Ken could be totally oblivious to other people when he was busy cuddling Tsuna, it happened pretty often, it annoyed Xanxus to no end and Belphegor was also highly annoyed when his time with Tsuna was interrupted with the other three brats. Belphegor was childish, he was a prince, so it was allowed or, so he said, Tsuna was his toy, and he didn't want to share with three kids that he didn't like. Ken was noisy, Chikusa never had any expression on his face and Mukurou had creepy eyes.