V E N T I

Age
Lambo: 4
Fuuta: 7
Chrome: 10
Chikusa, Hana, Hayato, Ken, Takeshi, Tsuna : 11
Basil, Ryohei, Kyoko : 12
Kyoya, Mukurou, Bel : 13
Byakuran, : 14
Squalo : 19
Levi : 20
Xanxus : 21
Lussuria : 23

~•~

Due to bad maths back in the beginning around Tsuna's age vs Japanese school ages Tsuna and co will be starting Middle school at 11-12 instead of 12-13.

~•~

4 Years Later: April

~•~

Xanxus growled over at the phone with hazy tired eyes, it was 2 am, who the hell was calling at 2 am? He'd kill someone for this.

Snatching the phone up he snarled down the line without waiting for any introduction. "What?!"

"Xanxus-sama." Xanxus paused hearing one of his father's Guardians on the line, it was rare for them to call instead of Nono.

"Coyote?"

"There has been a major attack on the mansion." Coyote explained in a carefully calm voice, that in itself put Xanxus' hackles up.

"What happened to Nono." If something had happened to his father, Xanxus wasn't sure what he would do. While their relationship was still a tad rocky being that Xanxus' pride wouldn't allow him to apologise, even with Tsuna's influence, he still cared for the old man.

"Nono is fine, but you should come to Italy." Coyote paused and that just made the feeling in Xanxus' gut worse, something was wrong, if it wasn't Nono....

"Massimo?"

"Is fine."

"Federico?" Xanxus growled while silence fell over the line again, "Coyote?!"

"He was injured in the attack and is in critical condition, we're calling all Sun users we can to help try stabilize him." Coyote explained keeping his voice calm and even.

"I'm bringing Lussuria, and the Sun brat." Xanxus hissed, Ken was showing promise as a medic, even if he had the attention span of a goldfish. "And my brat." Tsuna was a must come, one to keep him calm, and two so he wasn't leaving her here unattended. As the kid got older, and her Flame stronger it was becoming harder and harder to keep people away from her, the passive attraction of her Flames was the cause of many nightmares for Xanxus.

Storming into Squalo's room he kicked the sword emperor out of his bed while the silver haired young man snarled back at him tangled in his sheets.

"The fudge was that for boss?!"

"Get the jet warmed up. Wake up Lussuria and the hyperactive brat and stand by at the airstrip." Squalo picked up from Xanxus' tone something was wrong, but there was no way to get any information out of the stubborn man until he deemed it.

Xanxus didn't bother to get a car, he just pulled his guns and flew straight to Tsuna, slamming the door open he just about flew up the stairs as well, not even waiting for her to wake he scooped the ever growing (though thankfully still smaller than the norm) girl into his arms and headed for the airstrip.

"Nii-san?" Tsuna mumbled while blinking around at the passing scenery. "Where?"

"We're going to Italy. I'll call your mother tomorrow." Tsuna picked up on the edge in his voice, something was wrong, something was very wrong.

"Mmm." Tsuna just looped her arms around his neck and scampered around to piggy back instead to free up his other gun so he could speed up.

Tsuna yawned sleepily when they landed while Xanxus let her slip to her feet staring at the Varia jet.