[ O M A K E S ]

Omake: Tsuna and Boys

Xanxus was livid, absolutely furious, Tsuna, his brat, had picked up an....  admirer. A soon to be corpse that had dared not only look at his brat but was flirting with her.

All her Paladins were on red alert watching and waiting for him to step over the line, so they could descend on him and tear him apart, and the most annoying thing was Tsuna had no idea. Tsuna assumed everyone wanted to be friends, she didn't even see the possibility of someone liking her romantically, so she was being nice to the bastard, and while Tsuna was being nice to him they couldn't take him out. They had to wait until he messed up and made Tsuna uncomfortable before they could remove him from the population.

It had been a week now and Xanxus was well past his short fuse of patience, the only thing that kept him from punching the kid in the face was that Tsuna wouldn't like it. Still, it took every ounce of patience, alcohol and rampaging in spars with Squalo to keep himself sane.

"Xanxus! We got a new video in!" Xanxus moved so fast no one could see him move he was at the screen so fast.

"What is it, what did that little bastard do?!" Squalo snorted in amusement while starting the video, Xanxus glaring at the annoying little bastard walking across the screen, he was going to kill that little shit, sooner rather than later.

Xanxus glared at the screen while the little bastard flirted with Tsuna, the motion that pushed him over the edge was that the little bastard trying to put his arm around Tsuna, and not only that, he kissed her cheek. That was when Xanxus saw red, Tsuna had of course pulled away looking a tad creeped out, but the fact that the little whiny bitch had kissed her cheek had Xanxus in total assassin mode.

"Blood, right? We can go for blood?!" Xanxus growled while slamming his fist into the screen. "That counts as him making my brat uncomfortable!" Squalo nodded with a smirk his blade slipping out while a feral grin took both their lips, Tsuna had been avoiding him ever since, that meant he was free game.

"I would say that it is." Squalo purred while running a stone over the edge of his blade to sharpen it. "Shall we gut the bastard?"

"Oh yes, we're gutting the little bastard~" Squalo had never heard Xanxus so... perky before, the brat was going to die a long slow painful demise.

"Death to the little shit that dared to look at the Varia principessa~"

~•~

Omake: Tsuna and Sugar

Tsuna grinned brightly at Belphegor while biting down the cake he had ordered, Belphegor smirking as she enjoyed the food he had supplied. Covered in chocolate ganache, chocolate mud care and icing flowers, the cake looked stunning and tasted amazing, though a tad sweet.

"What you think principessa?"

"Thisissoyummy!" Tsuna squeaked, Belphegor tilting his head at her in confusion. "WhatisitBel-nii?!"

"You.... might wanna talk a bit slower. Can't understand a word principessa."

"WhatareyoutalkingaboutBel-nii, Iamtalkingslow, you'renotmakinganysense." Belphegor blinked at her in confusion, what language was she even speaking? The kid was talking too fast, he had no idea what she was saying.

"Uh...."

"Brat!" Belphegor fled hearing Xanxus, he did not want to be in trouble for putting the kid on a sugar high.

"Nii-sanhowareyou, didyoutrythecake, ittastesamazing." Xanxus stared at her in confusion. "What'swrongnii-san, trysomecake, it'sreallysweet, butchocolately." Xanxus' eye twitched as he glared at the cake.