Chapter Five: Miss Jackson

[ Chapter 5: Miss Jackson ]

[ The Locker Room Beacon Hills ]

[Wednesday, March 7th ]

[ Third Person ]

     After school when there was no lacrosse practice was the only time where the locker room was completely empty – Jackson knew this which is why he had chosen to get in early (with his friend Danny of course) to lift. Danny added a few weights to the bench press.

    “More.” Jackson barked orders at him, lying down.

    Obeying, Danny placed another weight onto either side. Jackson’s (very muscular) chest heaved as he took a deep breath in before lifting the weights. It was too much for him – but he continued to no avail. Seeing his friend struggling, Danny gripped the bar and set it back up on the stand.

    “No!” Jackson protested, identifying fairly well with a stroppy spoilt brat as he did so. “I said don’t help me!” he complained.

    “Don’t help you as in don’t spot you?” Danny queried, choosing to not listen to his friend’s stupidity. “Or don’t help you as in let the bar crush your throat?” he questioned, smirking down at Jackson who didn’t look amused – at all.

    “I should be able to do twice that!”

    “On the moon – maybe.” Danny joked removing the two extra weights, causing Jackson to tense up. That is what he had been hoping – Derek had bit him but he still hadn’t shown any signs of being a werewolf. “I’m hitting the shower.” He informed him, walking away. “If I come back and you're lying dead underneath a pile of weight, I'm taking the Porsche.” He told him dismissively.

    Nevertheless, Jackson continued – lifting the bar up. Pathetically, he lay their – struggling to keep the bar up off of his chest. Straining, he began to think Danny’s cheap joke could easily become his reality if he didn’t get help. Suddenly, the bar was lifted back onto the stand.

    “Thanks.” Jackson said breathlessly.

    “Anytime.”

    Shocked, Jackson looked up to catch a glimpse of Rebekah’s ruby lips before he was grabbed by the throat.

[ The Beacon Hills Railroad Depot, Beacon Hills | 16:30 | Third Person ]

     The sound of Rebekah’s high heels announced her as she entered The Pack’s lair with her arms linked with Jackson who was struggling ever so slightly. With a smirk, Isaac got Jackson’s other arm and marched him up before Derek.

    “What happened to you on the night of the full moon?” Derek interrogated Jackson, glancing up at him from the crate he was sitting on. He glanced to Isaac and Rebekah who were easily keeping Jackson from not moving – control – Alpha perks.

    “What?” Jackson questioned him, looking down at Derek in surprise. “Nothing.” He told him. “Nothing happened.” He insisted, trying to struggled against the two teens grip. Derek now focused his eyes only on the co-captain of the lacrosse team.

    “You’re lying.” Derek declared, looking his dead in the eye. A second later, he looked back down and picked a pair of work gloves (Rebekah had no clue how or where he had obtained them) off of the floor and began to slip them on.

    “No!” Jackson objected. “Wait!” he protested, moving ever so slightly in the two teen’s unbreakable hold. “I can-” he spluttered desperately as he watched Derek put on the gloves. “I can prove it!” he told him. Derek glanced up at him. “I taped myself.”