Chapter Eight: Catwoman & Batman

[ Chapter 8: Catwoman & Batman]

[ 2551 Strother Street, Beacon Hills ]

[ Monday, March 19th ]

[ Third Person ]

     "Holy, freakin' hell!" Bekah cursed, jumping back into her door that she had just closed behind her as she saw Isaac sitting on her window seat. "When did my room become a free for all?" she queried, frustrated. Isaac's eyebrow elevated. "That sounded a lot better in my head." she told him.

    "Should I be jealous?"

    "Of Lydia and my cousin?" Bekah queried, taking a few steps towards him. "Yeah, totally. We had hot lesbian sex." she retorted sarcastically before Isaac planted his lips on hers. "Mmmmm..." she moaned, closing her eyes for a few seconds before opening them again. "Not that I'm complaining, but I'm still supposed to be a social leper, you know?"

    "I know."

    Isaac pulled her even closer to him, his arms wrapping against her waist as he leant down even further to kiss her properly. Instinctively, she snaked her arms around his neck and slipped her tongue into his mouth through his parted lips.

    "Okay, good."

    Before she knew it, she was falling down onto her bed with Isaac's weight on top of her and her head colliding with the bedstead. Isaac pulled away from the kiss, going to ask whether she was okay but she didn't allow him too, pulling him back into it again and climbing on top of him.

    Her lips parted from hers as she sat up on him, helping him pull his shirt off from over his head and tossing it aside. Then, she began to peel off his dress but somewhere along the line she ended up blinded by the material and unsure of how to escape it's grasp.

    Instantly, she began to giggle and she felt Isaac chuckle underneath her. Isaac sat up so that she was now sitting with her legs wrapped around his torso and helped free her - still chuckling. She smiled down at him, sheepishly raking her hair around from her face.

    "God, you're cute." Isaac commented, cupping her cheek with his hand. Bekah smiled, placing her hand on top of his. Bekah's eyes trailed down his body - it was the first time she had seen it. He wasn't buff like Derek but he was lean and flat muscled - but for the first time when she had seen a shirtless guy - she wasn't focusing on his abs.

    Isaac glanced down, she saw what she was looking at - they were his scars.

    "I-" Isaac hopelessly reached for his shirt. "I should have warned you." he gushed awkwardly, grabbing around the bed to try and get his t-shirt until he got it. "I- I'm sorry. I-" he stammered, as he began to pull it back over his head.

    Bekah put her hands on his, causing him to stop. She tugged the t-shirt out of his hands and chucked it right into the corner of the room. Without another word, she pressed her lips to his - a wordless reassurance. She then started trailing kisses down his collarbone as he hand reached for his belt.

    "Are....are you a virgin?" Isaac asked breathlessly.

    "Yeah....are you?" Bekah too was breathless.

    "Yeah."

     "Wanna change that?"

    "Hell, yeah."    

    Bekah's purple duvet covered their intertwined bodies. Bekah's head rested against his chest, she could hear his heartbeat pound and feel his lungs expand and shrink continuously. Isaac was stroking her hair rhythmically as they talked.