Chapter Twelve: Ravin'

[ Chapter 12: Ravin’ ]

[ The Warehouse, Beacon Hills ]
[ Friday, March 23rd ] 
[ Third Person ]

     Stiles' blue jeep pulled into a parking spot at the place where the rave was taking place. Once Stiles had braked, the three of them clambered out of the jeep and instantly went to the back of Stiles' jeep to collect the resources for the plan.

     "You okay?" Scott asked his best friend out of concern.

     "Yeah, why?" Stiles lied. Bekah bit down on her lip, glancing at him sadly. She knew that he was nowhere near fine but didn't say a word. Instead, she stood there shivering with her arms wrapped around herself as a poor attempt to warm herself up.

     "You just didn't say anything the whole way here." Scott pointed out.

     "No, I'm fine." Stiles reassured him, grabbing two 50-kilogram bag of mountain ash out of the back of the truck before groaning ever so slightly. "No....I'm not fine.....I'm not fine....." he panted letting one of them fall to the floor. "Grab the other bag."

     "We can't." Scott told him, stopping Bekah from going to help her friend. "Remember Deaton said you have to do it alone." he reminded him from a slight distance. With a sigh, Bekah stayed where she was. Then, maybe it was the breeze, they inhaled Allison and Matt's scents. "No. Not here. Not now."

     "Okay, this plan is starting to suck." Stiles commented, turning back around to face his two friends who were hastily heading towards the door. "What?" he asked, confused. "Scott! Bex! What am I supposed to-" he gave up on yelling. "Plan officially sucks." he mumbled.

     "Sir, there is a line." The bouncer at the door told Scott with a hand against his chest.

     "He's with me." Bekah told him, swanning over to the bouncer - she had pulled her top down, her shorts up and exaggerated her natural swaying hips as she drew closer to the bouncer. She looped an arm through Scott's and smirked suggestively at the bouncer.

     Slowly, she provided her ticket that she had quickly slipped in her bra before making herself seen. The bouncer's eyes raked ever so slowly over her body as he bit down on his lip. Scott dug his ticket out of his pocket and handed it to him.

     "Enjoy your night." The bouncer told them, not even stopping to glance as the tickets as he allowed the pair in.

     The place was practically vibrating - the atmosphere was buzzing. The music was loud, the lights were intense and the people were having the time of their lives. Through the crowd, Scott spotted Allison and Bekah spotted Isaac. With a short nod, the pair parted ways.

     "Wow...you look...." Isaac started breathlessly as he approached her. A corner of Bekah's mouth tugged upwards as he stood before her. Her eyes lingered on his lips for an instant before she pushed hers against his. "Breath-taking." he finished as their lips parted.

     "Mmmhmmm."

     Bekah's lips collided with his once more, joyously parting when Isaac's the tip of Isaac's tongue brushed against them. Adrenalin now running through him, Isaac wrapped his arms around her - bringing her as close to him as humanly possible. Before, they could go any further they heard Scott beside them.

     "Urm....guys."

     Instantly but very reluctantly, their heads snapped to her left and his right to face Scott. Though their lips may have parted, their bodies remained at the same closeness - her arms still around his neck and his still looped around her waist.