Chapter Eighteen: My Dear Fury

[ Chapter 18: My Dear Fury ]

[ Beacon County Sheriff's Office, Beacon Hills ]
[ Thursday, March 29th | 04:35 ]
[ Third Person ]

    Bekah was currently channelling at her sadness, brokenness, emptiness and rage into coming up with an extremely in depth plan of how she was going go torture and kill Matt. It involved castration, mutilation, forced cannibalism amongst all other things on the same wave length.

     "And then I'm going to skin him with the tiniest knife you had ever seen and then...."

     "Can we get any action on this?" Stiles queried.

     "The more the merrier."

    "Can we end him using a fan?" Stiles enquired. "Something about little chunks of Matt seems very satisfying." he thought out loud causing Bekah to grin a tiny bit. "Hey - Do you know what's happening to him?" he questioned Derek.

     "I know the book's not gonna help him." Derek said in response. "You can't just break the rules, not like this." he told them.

     "What do you mean?"

     "Universe balances things out - Always does."

     "Is it because he's using Jackson to kill people who don't deserve it?"

     "And killing people himself." Bekah spat bitterly, thinking of her mother. "So if Matt breaks the rules of the kanima, he becomes the kanima?" she put the question to no one in particular but wasn't met with any objections. "I'm starting to like this balance."

     "Will he believe us if we tell him that?" Stiles asked.

     "Not likely." Derek responded.

     "Okay, he's gonna kill all of us when he gets that book, isn't he?"

     "Yep." Derek replied.

     "All right," Stiles sighed before biting down on his lip. "So what do we do?" he quizzed them. "Do we just-" he paused for a moment. "Do we just sit here and wait to die?"

     "We're actually lying here waiting to die." Bekah corrected him causing Stiles to blow out a breath of frustration. "That's all we can do until the toxin pushes out of our systems." she stated, glancing down to her claws still stuck into her thigh.

     "Great - just great."

     "That gunshot before....." Bekah began. "He didn't shoot Scott's mom or Stiles' dad." she stated causing Stiles to breathe out a breath of relief. "He shot Scott - I don't know why - but he did." she explained. "I think he's trying to dramatize everything - maybe even did it in front of Scott's mom."

     "Jesus."

     "That bitch is going to die." Bekah spat, referring to Matt as the tears continued to fall down her face - they never stopped.

     "Umhm."

[ Beacon County Sheriff's Office, Beacon Hills | 04:40 | Third Person ]

     "You know, I - I feel sorry for you, McCall," Matt admitted, glancing at Scott who looked absolutely broken. "Cause right now, you're thinkin', 'how am I gonna explain this when it heals?' And the sad part is, you don't even realize how incredible it is that you actually are healing." he stressed. "Cause you know what happens to everyone else when they get shot? They die!" he yelled.

     "Is that what happened to you?" Scott questioned him almost instantaneously before he finally made the realisation. "You drowned." he stated, now looking directly at Matt who didn't reply. "Didn't you?" he asked, eyes steady.