Chapter 5

The long flight doesn't feel that long when listening to Zayn's soft British accent.

" so what about you? Why are you going to London?"

He lays he's head in he's left hand and looks at me with he's curious green eyes.

" well it's a long story..."

I tell him the whole story of my life literally, I tell him more than I've ever told anyone, even more than I've told Hanna I think, this is wierd. What's up with me?

He's a really good listener and a person who is really easy to talk to which may be a reason to why I tell him this much.

" thank you for flying with us today, we wish you a great stay here in London and hope we will see you soon again"

The speakers goes silent and every other voice too, all I can hear is people getting their luggage down from the shelfs.

Me and Zayn walk together out of the airport and stop by the taxis.

" so this is goodbye I guess?"

He almost looks sad, but not even near Hanna.

" well I hope it's just goodbye for now, u promised me those concert tickets, remember?"

" yeah if course I do! Can't wait to see you there!"

" then goodbye for now Malik! See you in a week when you play at 02 then? I'm exited!"

" goodbye for now Watson, have a fun time here in London!"

He smiles and wraps he's strong and tattooed arms around me and I wrap mine around him.

I wave as he walks away, as soon as he's out of sight I pick up my phone and call Hanna.

" hey Han!! You won't believe what just happened to me!"

I wave for a cab, jumps inside and start telling Hanna about the amazing start of this amazing journey!