Chapter 8

" wow, who was that hottie?"

Perrie drops her jaw as she walks in.

" I think he's our neighbour, and actually he borrowed our kettle"

I laughs and helps Perrie with her bag, oh god it's heavy! What did she pack? Brick stones?

" oh really? That son of a bitch"

Perrie shakes her head as she puts her hand on her hip.

We both laugh for a while.

" so? What do u say about lunch? I know some people here and I thought we could do lunch with them? You in?"

Perrie smiles at me trough the mirror, she seems so happy. Wonder if all her friends are like this to! There's only one way to find out.

" yeah sure! I'm totally in"

We grab our jackets and walk down the hall towards the lobby.

" Watson!"

I hear a boy calling behind me, Harry.

" that's me!"

I turn around and face him, he's smell surrounds me. How come I didn't notice how good he smells before?

" I just came to bring your kettle thing back, but I see that your on your way out..."

" yeah we are, but I can go leave it. By the way this is Perrie, my roommate"

" hi Perrie, pleasure to meet you! I borrowed your kettle before"

Harry takes Perries hand and shakes it lightly, I can still remember when he grabbed mine, so soft. Oh I'm a total dork, ain't i? Already having a crush on my neighbour.

" hi, u too! Yeah I heard about that. Jessie is pretty nice to let you borrow her kettle, isn't she?"

Perrie elbows my side and smirks a little towards Harry. Is she doing what i think she's doing?

" maybe you can ask her on dinner or something to repay her?"

Oh yes she is totally hitting on Harry for me... I love this girl!

But for me right now... Awkward.

"No you don't have to, it's no problem really!"

I try to sweep the awkwardness away.

"No I really should Jessie! You know what? I'll keep the kettle thing in my suite so you don't need to go back to yours. And then when you get back you can come get it at my place and we'll settle a date? If you want to I mean"

He's cheeks turns slightly red as he smiles beautifully at me, how can I say no to this guy?

" sounds good, see you later then styles"

I'm keeping this under control, keeping it cool.

" yeah, can't wait! Room 56 by the way"

He blinks with one eye, lays he's right, large and soft hand on my arm and then walks away with the kettle.

Is this trip going smooth enough yet?