Chapter 26

I wake up with a smile, a relief and some sort of in love. I'm in his room, his arms are wrapped around me and he is sleeping. The "he" I choose, the "he" who feels just right.

Harry. The hot curly mess. It all felt so right. And everybody else could see it too. Even Zayn.

"Good morning"

The well known morning voice fills my ears.

"Morning"

I turn around to meet his face. I smile.

His arms still around me tightens and I nuzzle my face into his chest. This is perfect.

In the cab home yesterday I told him everything. Everything about my feelings, about Zayn and about this whole situation from my view. It's all clear now. I was worried he'd judge me for seeing two guys at the same time, but I think he understood. Either way it went well... It all ended up here.

"Thanks for being so understanding"

I mumble into his chest.

"Of course Jessie, don't worry about it even"

He kisses my head softly and inhale the scent of my hair.

"You are the best"

"Yeah... I am ain't i?"

He smiles, oh how he smiles. I can feel it against my head. I smile too, even tho he doesn't see it.

"Someone is confident today?"

I loosen his grip a bit to look up at him.

"Well, I did kind of win a battle yesterday and the price was you, so yes I'm confident. I mean what better price could you get?"

He looks down into my eyes, his words cause me to blush a bit.

"I was cheering for you"

I kiss him softly and return to my place against his chest.

"Jessie?"

He mumbles against my head.

"Yeah?"

"I'm not the best... You are"