Chapter 17

Im surprised to see Harry's apartment tolerably clean. It must have taken him the whole day! Did he do it for me? Or did he just have a lot of spare time?

"- so do you want a drink a la Harry? Or do you just want an ordinary gin and tonic?"

Harry smiles as he grabs a glass and looks at me.

"What does a drink a la Harry contains? Is it safe?"

I laugh as I imagine him in a white lab coat trying to make a good drink.

"To be honest I don't know yet, but I'm sure it will be safe. Well... I hope so"

He laughs and takes a step closer.

"What will it be? Wanna try my expertise?"

His breath tickles against my mouth, it smells like a mixture of mint and beer.

"I'll try it, but I need to call my insurance company first!"

We both laugh.

"Ha ha, very fun Jessie"

He opens the refrigerator and search for his ingredients.

"I'm just gonna go powder my nose, be right back!"

"Yeah you go powder your nose, I'll be here making magic"

I laugh as I walk towards the toilet, I look at myself in the mirror. I look fairly good for being out the whole evening, but some powder wouldn't hurt nobody. I open my bag and see my phone, which remembers me of Zayn... I check the phone to see if he's been answering. But no, no answer, it's been a whole day and he hasn't even answered my simple texts. Well fuck him... I'm here with a better guy, so whatever...

I walk out with confidence to meet Harry with 2 drinks in his hands.

"Here you go Madame, I've tasted and it's not bad, so don't be scared"

I grab the drink and take a sniff, it smells like mint and strawberries, is it mojito with strawberries?

I taste the drink and it's really good, I look at Harry and his curious eyes are searching for some response.

"So?"

"It's really good, Harry, good job!"

He smiles proudly and takes a sip of his own.

"Am I impressing you yet?"

He walks really close to me.

"You've been impressing me all night actually"

I walk even closer.

"I have?"

He whispers and lays he's free hand on my waist.

"You have" I whisper back.