Chapter 12

The drive to the studio took about 20 minutes, 20 minutes full of endless conversations. The studio is in a large building, probably tons of successful people in it, and now I'm in it too!

"Hey Zayn, how are you doing? You brought company?"

A guy walks towards us in the long hallway, probably Niall. He's about as tall as Zayn, blond hair and a charming smile.

"Hello Nialler, yeah, this is..."

I interrupt Zayn as his not even finished the sentence.

"Hi I'm Jessie, hope I'm not disturbing you guys or something"

I can't help myself, the words just flew out of my mouth.

"Not a problem for me Madame, welcome!"

Niall takes my hand and shakes it.

"And I'm Niall, if you didn't know"

Niall smiles pleased at me, guess he really enjoys fame!

"Niall don't think too much, she didn't know my name when we met so I don't think she's that much of a directioner"

Zayn tells Niall as he hits him lightly on his arm. I'm quite embarrassed that I don't know who these guys are, even more embarrassed that Zayn told Niall.

"well I've heard a few songs!"

I needed to add it.

Zayn lays his arm over my shoulders and smiles down at me

"No worries! Quite nice to meet a girl who doesn't scream when she see's us"

"Past true yeah"

Niall adds with his charming Irish.

We walk down the hall and into the studio, I shake the guy's hand who controls all the studio things. The room is full of equipment, I can't figure out what half of them is for.

"Hey Jessie would you like to help me warm up?"

It's Niall. He points into a room next to the studio. I look at Zayn.

" yeah sure! Ehm, Zayn I'll go help Niall"

I walk out of the room with Niall, quite odd he asks me and not Zayn. But I quess he's busy. Niall knows better than me... Hopefully!

" you know... Zayn has talked about you a lot the past day"

Oh really, Niall just wants to talk to me, not warm up. What a relief, cause I have no idea how I would do that anyways.

"Really?"

I try to sound like I don't care, or like I know it already. I can't get exited in front of Niall.

"Yeah! He has told me about how you met on the plain and all! I already knew that you didn't knew who I was, I just wanted to tease Zayn"

" why would he tell you about how we met?"

" I think he has a crush on you, you spent a whole night talking and it's not often Zayn can do that with a random girl. So yeah, he likes you, he thinks you are special. I know it's early but sometimes that's how it goes you know. Love at first sight and all that stuff"

Niall doesn't look surprised at all. I guess I do though, because I really am. Somewhere I understand Zayn, but we only met one time, well now two, but still. I'm not going to play hard to get, I quite like him too.

"Don't tell him I told you, okey? I just wanted to let you know because other wise you would never know. Zayn is very shy about those things I've heard"

Zayn? Shy?

"Promise"

I smile and walk out to meet Zayn's curious eyes.

"Shall we get started?"