Chapter 13

The day goes fast by. Tons of laughs, tons of music and tons of wisdom!

I mean, I had no idea that... 1, Zayn is a really good singer, 2, Niall is the most charming Irishman ever and 3, most importantly, Zayn is interested in me, or according to Niall... He actually likes me.

100 thoughts, 0 answers.

Me and Zayn are sitting in the car, 5 minutes gone, 15 left. Silence.

I feel mute. To know the things Niall told me makes me want to know the truth. I want to ask, but I'm not that brave.

"Soo..."

Zayn breaks the silence, finally.

"Yeah soo..."

What kind if answer was that? A lame one.

"I don't"

"I wondered..."

We both try to start a conversation at the same time, not good, even more awkward.

" you first"

Zayn laughs at me.

"No, you go!"

I really want to know what he was about to say, before I talk.

"Ladies first"

Zayn wins...

"I was just wondering if it's possible for my friends to tag along to your concert next week?"

Hope he doesn't think I'm a coward who can't go by myself!

"Who's your friends?"

He's curious.

"My roommate Perrie and her 3 friends"

I smile at the thought of those girls.

"Yeah sure! I'll send you the tickets tomorrow, okay? Front row tickets and backstage passes will do, right?"

"only if it's okay with you!"

"Jessie, I'm really glad your coming so of course! No problem"

He lays his hand on my thigh, I shiver when I feel he's warm skin against mine.

"Thank you so much! One of the girls are going to die when she hears about this, she absolutely love you guys"

I smiles towards his hand and then him. He stops the car outside the hotel. We're here.

"I was hoping you were the girl who loved us... Or me, that would have been enough"

He's lower lip starts to pout and he looks into my eyes, the classic puppyface.

"Oh and why would that be?"

I want him to tell me, I want him to tell me that he wants me.

"Because..."

He leans closer to me. He's eyes inches away from mine, I feel he's breath tickling against my lips.

"Because, I prefer you over every other girl"

He crashes his lips into mine. Our lips sync, his hand moving from my leg to my waist.

I stop as I hear the sound of a horn pressing behind us.

"Bye Malik"

I smile, kiss him a last time and gets out of the car. I can feel his eyes burning into my back as I walk towards the doors. One last glance at him and I'm good.

One perfect glance.