Epilogue.

Unfortunately my relationship with Harry didn't last for long...

Reality came between and non of us did really have time for each other.

Also it was hard to always get mobbed on the streets and being called horrible things online, we both realised it all wasn't worth it. We said we were going to be friends, but we all tell that lie don't we? I mean how many ex couples does actually hang out as friends after they broke up?

Ive heard from contacts that he and his band mate Louis seems to have a fling, but who knows? I didn't know he's bi, but I don't mind. We had the best time together and nothing can change that! He will always be a big part of my life and a really good one. I wish the best for him. I know that sounds like something you just say, but I'm serious, I really wish him the best of luck in life.

Everything is solved with Zayn too, we are actually really good friends. Mostly because he and Perrie is a couple now, they are soooo perfect together!

Perrie is living the dream, she and her friends created a group named little mix, and it's going really good! Zayn fixed so they're one directions pre act!

For me then?

School is going good, I've found I really good friend named Eleanor, its nice to have her around now when Perrie is on tour. Also there's a guy in my school named Luke that I really like. I guess I will just have to see where life will take me! I'm just so happy that I moved to England and got to experience this adventure. It has been the best time of my life.