Chapter 22

But he isn't home...

Perrie tells me that she's not surprised, she still believes that he's stuck somewhere maybe in traffic or maybe he just partied to hard to drive home and now he's sleeping on someone's couch. But I'm not sure what to believe. I've been here 3 or 4 days so I shouldn't expect much! It's been 3 very eventful days tho.

Now Perries friends are here too. We decided to hang out before the concert. I've told Perrie to not bring up Harry, and I hope she won't...

"I'm really exited you guys! Thank you Jessie for this opportunity!" Jade mumbles out as she's totally focused on getting her winged eyeliner correct.

"No problem girls"

An hour later we are done, and I've got a surprise for the girls.

"I have a surprise!"

I stand up like I'm a king who's holding a speech.

"Ive talked to Zayn, and he asked if we would like to eat dinner with the band before the concert? Of course we can use the backstage passes later also. Are u interested?"

Every jaw drops.

"Are you kidding me? Yes of course!"

"Omg, I would love to!"

Then it's decided.

We take a cab to a restaurant nearby 02 arena. Zayn and the rest aren't here yet.

"Shall we take a table?"

Perrie asks me and I nod, I feel nervous to meet Zayn. Probably because we haven't spoken for a couple of days and the last time I saw him I was making out with him in his car...

I see Zayn face outside the window, but isn't just his face that I recognise...