Chapter 7

Finally the door knocks! Perrie is here! It's been 2,5 hours since I've arrived to the hotel. I've already packed up all of my stuff, decided on some outfits for the first days of school and done a cup of tea, a cup of the feels like a must here in England. I can check that of my bucket list now, check!

I take a look in the mirror, I want to look good in front of my new roomie, okey it's time... I unlock the door.

" ehm hi!"

Says the person outside the suite, a person who's not Perrie, or it can't be... Cause it's a man or a boy really, probably around 20, good looking also.

Brown curly hair, simple clothing but nice clothing, some tatoos on he's chest and arms.

" hi, can I help you?"

I try to sound polite, but it comes out all rude, guess I'm a little disappointed it wasn't Perrie...

" hello... And yes actually! I asked the rude receptionist about a kettle and she said this is the only suite with a kettle... So really I'm asking you if I can use your kettle?"

He laughs a bit awkwardly. Is this guy serious? Is he really knocking on a strangers door to use a... Kettle?

He must be desperate for some tea.

" ehm... Yeah sure, come in"

I let the stranger in, mum told me not to do this... Oops. This is one of those stages when I can't stop myself from laughing, I always laugh in strange situations.

" what's so fun?"

The cute guy turns around, leaning towards the kitchen counter as the water is heating up behind him.

" no, nothing really! Not used to having strangers in my room using my kettle, that's all!"

I laugh again, can't I stop? I'm just making it all even more awkward! He's nice, good looking and has tatoos, I should laugh because this is awesome!

" oh yeah sorry, I'm Harry!"

Harry takes a step forward and grabs my hand, he shakes it lightly and smiles politely.

" nice to meet you, I'm Jessie!"

" just Jessie?"

"Well no... Jessica Watson but Jessie works fine for me"

" Jessica, I like it! "

" really? Is Harry your whole name then?"

" no, Harold, Harold styles!"

He looks concerned, why? Is he that embarrassed of he's name? Or do I know him? Probably not!

" I like your last name, it's really cool! Mine is kind of boring!"

" u think? I think it fits you!"

"Oh you think I look boring? Is that what you are telling me?"

I tease him. Then I realise that I forgotten what I wear today, maybe I am looking boring. I look down on my outfit. Black jeans, a blue jeans shirt and a pair of boots,not that bad!

" that's not what I meant, I promise! It's just, yeah it fits you, it's a pretty name and your pretty to! Tadaa!"

Harry smirks. I'm more sure that Harry is flirting with me than I was with zayn, guess I'm a pro now!

" thank you, that's very kind"

The kettle rings and the water is boiling, all done!

" I forgot my cup, is it okay if I borrow the water keeper that's in the kettle? Promise I'll return it later today!"

I nod and he takes the kettle keeper thing and smiles towards me.

" see you later then Watson!"

He walks out and in comes a blond girl with a nose piercing and cool clothes, it's Perrie! Finally!