Chapter 5: All is Revealed

Everyone was in complete Silence. Y/N had beaten Zofia in a Fight. Zofia had Lost? To a Recruit?

Y/N: Doc you want to get her into the infirmary before she Really dies.

Doc without any hesitation went to pick Zofia up while Rook helped him pick her up as well as the two of them left the Gym.

Y/N got out of the ring and headed for the changing room until Ash stopped him.

Ash: YOU MONSTER!!!

Y/N stopped but didn't turn back.

Ash: HOW COULD YOU!?

Y/N still said nothing.

Ash: SHE'S YOUR TEAMMATE!

Y/N eyes widened. He Shook with anger and Rage. He slowly looked back at Eliza giving her the death stare.

Y/N: Teammate?

He slowly turned around. He looked at his abusers in rage.

Y/N: HOW DARE YOU CALL HER MY TEAMMATE!! YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!

Blackbeard: Wait, What?

Ela: Y/N what are you talking about?

Y/N: I'm not afraid anymore. You all deserve to know. Including you.....Six.

Y/N looked at the door to see Six was standing there. Ash gulped in Fear.

Six: What do I deserve to know?

Y/N looked at Taylor. Taylor gave him the nod. Y/N took a deep breath.

Y/N: I was abused.

Everyone was know curious.

Sledge: What are ye train' to tell us lad?

Y/N: Because I'm going to say the peoples names who abused me. And there here in this Room.

Ela: Who are they Y/N?

Y/N looked straight at Ash. He saw the look on Ash's face saying 'Don't Do it'.

Y/N: Ash, Hibana , IQ , Frost , Valkyrie , Caviera and Zofia.

Everyone Was in complete shock. Blackbeard looked at Valkyrie.

Blackbeard: Meghan. Is this true?

Valkyrie could even look at Craigs face. The Guilty looks on their faces told it all.

Six: Y/N why didn't you tell me any sooner?

Y/N: They threatened to kill me if they said anything to you. Ever sense I joined team Rainbow about 5 months ago, I was getting abused by them. They pulled me into a dark room and would torture me, Brutalise me, put me near death. From then on I was getting abused everyday. Until I couldn't take it anymore and I left team Rainbow. But that was three Months ago. In those three months my father taught me a valuable lesson. 'You get punched. You hit them back. Ten times Harder'. So within those three months I trained like hell to get to the fitness I'm at the moment. When I came back I found out that my Best friend Taylor was getting abused by the girls when I was gone. 

Everyone was in complete Shock of Y/N's Story of what happened.

Suddenly there was a loud smack across the room.

It was Ela. She had Slapped Ash across the face. Ela was visibly Crying infront of Everyone.

Ela: YOU ARE THE LOWEST OF HUMAN BEINGS I HAVE EVER CAME ACROSS. YOU WERE MY FRIENDS MY PARTNERS! AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO HURT SOMEONE JUST FOR YOUR PLEASURE!?

Ash couldn't even say a word. She got another Smack across the face. This time from Dokkabei.

Dokkabei: I can't believe you all. You should be damn proud. Because you have just lost the trust of everyone in this Room at this moment. 

The guilty Party couldn't even muster a word.

Six: I want all of you in my Office. Right now.

Ela went to turn back to see Y/N was already gone.

Ela: Y/N....I'm so sorry that happened to you.....Please forgive me....

Timeskip

Y/N was in his room laying down on his bed and looking up at the ceiling. He had done it. He got what he wanted. He Got back Zofia. But He had Ash to deal with. Sure Six was going to Punish them all. But when he fought Zofia and he was beating her to a pulp. He felt Pleasure. Satisfaction. All those good feelings when he was fighting Zofia. He thoughts were interrupted when there was knock on the door.

Y/N: Who is it?

?: It's Taylor.

Y/N: Come in.

Taylor came into the room and closed the door behind him.

Taylor: You went too far.

Y/N: I know. But she deserved it.

Taylor: Dude. Beating her to death is too far.

Y/N: She got what she deserved. Anyword on the girls?

Taylor: Yeah. They aren't allowed on any missions or Simulations for a 4 weeks. Ash and Caviera will be getting that. The Rest there getting 2 weeks.

Y/N: Hmph. As long Ash and Caviera get their Punishment I'm happy. I imagine Zofia will be getting the same.

Taylor: Ela was crying over you.

Y/N: Why? She had nothing to do with any of this.

Taylor: She does. It's her sister.

Y/N: That still doesn't make her a part of any of this.

Taylor: *sigh* Whatever. I'll leave you to your own thing.

Taylor left the room. Y/N opened his locker to take out his music player and headphones. He clicked onto Spotify and Put on a Random song as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

She just walked away
Why didn't she tell me?
And where do I go tonight?
This isn't happening to me
This can't be happening to me
She didn't say a word
Just walked away

You were the first to say
That we were not okay
You were the first to lie
When we were not alright
This was my first love
She was the first to go
And when she left me for you
I was the last to know

Why didn't she tell me
Where to go tonight?
She didn't say a word
She just walked away

You were the first to say
That we were not okay
You were the first to lie
When we were not alright
This was my first love
She was the first to go
And when she left me for you
I was the last to know

I'll be the first to say
That now I'm okay
And for the first time
I've opened up my eyes
This was my worst love
You'll be the first to go
And when she leaves you for dead
You'll be the last to know [2x]

And that's the end of the chapter I hope you enjoyed if so let me know down below what you think of it. Your feedback is much appreciated. Also give me some ideas of what is should do next in the story. I'll see you in the next Chapter.