Chapter 15: It's Party Time!

Ela was sweating hard as was Grace, they were panting hard trying to catch their breath. They had MMA gloves on their hands. They had asked Y/N a few weeks ago if he could train them how he fought, He happily agreed and showed them m most of what he knew from his train when he was with Joshua. Y/N was watching them from the side of the mats seeing how they fought.

Grace lunged in and tried to bring Ela to the ground, Ela Countered by keeping her body up and she brought Grace into a position where her back was exposed for her to attack. Ela took this chance to punch her ribs to hurt her even more, Grace was taking the punches hard until a loud noise could be heard.

Y/N: Time!

Ela got off Grace as Y/N came up to them with towels and a bottle of water for the two of them. They took the towel and water from him and drank the water first. Y/N could see the sweat pouring down their neck and as he watched it his eyes moved to their Breasts. He ogled them for a few seconds until he shook his head and looked away. 

They finished their water as Ela looked at Y/N.

Ela: How did we do?

Y/N: Well Your defence is really good Ela but you're hesitating when you want to attack, if you're opponent sees this he can take advantage of that. Same goes for you Grace. Your Attack is very good but your dropping your guard too much, again if you're sees this he can take advantage of this.

Grace nodded.

Y/N: Other then that the rest of if is great.

Grace: Well we do have a great Teacher who is our boyfriend.

Y/N: *blushes* I'm....not that good of a teacher.

Ela: Says the one who beat my sister effortlessly.

Grace laughed and Y/N gave a slight chuckle as he and the girls went to the changing room. 

After the girls had cleaned up and got into fresh clothes they walked down to their new dorm, Ela and Dokkaebi asked if they could share a room with Y/N in which she allowed. Their Dorm had a Huge King Sized Bed and a Locker for their Guns and a T.V and Gaming Setup for Y/N and Grace.

When they arrived in their new dorm Y/N when over to take one of his Painkillers to ease his pain from his Abdomen. He took a Bottle of water and opened the cap, took his painkiller and took a gulp of water. Ela and Grace were Getting changed into some Warm clothes with a hat and scarf.

Ela: Y/N we're going into Town.

Y/N finished taking his painkiller and looked at his Girlfriends with a curious look.

Y/N: For what?

Ela: We need to go and get gifts for Christmas.

Y/N stopped and said nothing for a spilt second until he looked at the girls with Shock.

Y/N: Christmas!?

Grace nodded.

Y/N: When is Christmas?

Ela: In 3 Days.

Y/N: 3 days!? You couldn't have told me any sooner!?

Ela: You never asked.

Y/N looked up at the ceiling.

Y/N: God! I've taken enough Abuse as it is! And you do this shit to me!?

The girls giggled as they gave Y/N a kiss on both sides of his cheeks and waved at him as they left to go into Town. Y/N sat there on his bed with his hands on his head, panicking. Christmas was around the corner and he didn't have any presents for his girlfriends.