Chapter 7: A Day out with the Girls

Y/N was visibly sweating and tossing and turning in his bed. He couldn't sleep for the past few days after what he herd a few days ago.

Blackbeard: I was gonna ask for her hand.

Thatcher: Lad You got abused by those Fookin' Bitches.

Ash: FIRST ZOFIA AND THEN MEGHAN! WHO'S NEXT!?

Y/N jumped up out of his bed from the past events he had in his head. He held his head in pain. He looked at his clock, it was 8am. He got out of his bed and went into the bathroom to clean himself up.

After fixing himself up Y/N got changed and went into the cafeteria. He saw that the girls were in the usual spot. Y/N saw they were still getting all the words from everyone, even though it was all done for. Meghan was a mess, as was Ash. He saw none of them were talking.

Y/N felt sad for them. Is this what it's like to be an asshole? Sure Enough they abused him. But he thinks they have had enough and everyone else should knock it off.

Y/N sat in his usual spot and had his usual breakfast. He he was deeply thinking about how could he forgive them? Why would he? Why would he have to apologis? Then again he he did Almost kill Zofia. Verbally Abused Ash. He felt that they suffered enough. They should move on from it.

?: Y/N.

Y/N looked up to see Ela and Dokkaebi were standing there with their trays of breakfast with them as well.

Y/N: Hey.....

Ela: Can we sit down?

Y/N: Knock yourself out.

The two of them sat down across from Y/N. There a brief silence for about 5 minutes while everyone ate. Dokkabei decided to break the silence.

Dokkabei: Y/N. I heard what you did to Ash.

Y/N: And?

Dokkabei: You were both brave and stupid.

Y/N: Why?

Dokkabei: Ash would have shot you!

Y/N: So?

Ela: You were very lucky to come out alive.

Y/N: *looked away* Right.....

The two them saw Y/N was feeling quite down. Suddenly Dokkabei an idea sprung into her head.

Dokkabei: How about we go into town for today?

Ela: The two of us?

Dokkabei: No. The Three of Us. Y/N can come along.

Y/N: Wait. Wha-

Ela: Come on Y/N it will be fun.

Y/N: Uh.....I don't know....

Dokkabei: Come on. Pretty Please.

Y/N: I'm not sure.

Ela: Y/N you haven't been out for the past few days at need some fresh air.

Y/N though about it. He wasn't outside for at least a day. The only time he was outside was when he was training and at the shooting range. Y/N sighed in surrender.

Y/N:....Fine I'll go.

Dokkabei: Yay! This will be great. Lets go and get ourselves ready.

The girls left for their Dorms while Y/N went to his dorm. He got changed into a pair of Jack and Jones Jeans, a red and black shirt that had checker Squares all over, some tan paired Timberland Boots and lastly a big Jacket that had fur on the inside and on the edge of the hood. He grabbed his hat and scarf and gloves. Considering it was November outside it would freezing cold, especially in England.