Epilogue

Everything was fine for Y/N, Ela and Dokkaebi when he came back after surviving a Grenade blast. For the past few months Y/N made a quick recovery after his wounds had reopened. Dokkaebi was now in her final month of pregnancy as her belly had grown quite large.

Right now Dokkaebi was looking on her tablet while Ela was sitting on her desk drawing away at some art.

Dokkaebi: Where's Y/N? I haven't seen him yesterday.

Ela: He's away on a mission. The idiot forget to tell us before he left.

Dokkaebi: When will he be back?

Ela: He left yesterday. Six said they should be back today.

Dokkaebi said nothing as she looked at her stomach and out a hand to it. She was getting some mother lessons from Zofia and she had a habit of falling asleep in them.

Dokkaebi: So......how's your pregnancy going?

Ela was stabbed in the stomach. But amazingly she was pregnant after she got stabbed. Doc checked her out and saw that Eric had stabbed her in the Stomach just above the womb. Luckily for her. Her stomach was show a small bump as well. She too would have to stay off the missions as well.

Ela: Oh. Doc checked it out a few days ago and it was a girl.

Dokkaebi: Oh that's great.

Ela saw that Grace's face was getting slightly pale and she was shivering.

Ela: Grace?

Dokkaebi looked at Ela, until the next words she said.

Dokkaebi: My water just broke.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N was sitting in the chopper after dealing with another sets of white masks trying to over throw the governments. He was examining his rifle while they were on there way back to Hereford. He looked at Balckbeard and decided to talk to him.

Y/N: How are you and Meghan getting on?

BB: Were doing Great! In fact I asked her to marry me again.

Y/N: And?

BB: She said yes.

Y/N: No more lies?

BB: No more Lies.

Y/N: Cool.

The chopper had landed back in Hereford and everyone had hopped off the chopper and Y/N was looking around for Grace and Ela. A few recruits walked by him.

Y/N: Has anybody seen Ela and Grace?

Recruit: Oh yeah. Grace is in the infirmary giving birth.

Y/N: Oh Alright....

Y/N left sink in for a bit until it hit him.

Y/N: WHHHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Grace had never felt such pain in her life. It was the worst thing then when she gave her first time to Y/N. Ela was beside her hold her hand tightly to grip. Doc was trying to extract the baby.

Ela: Breath Grace! Breath!.

Grace: EASY FOR YOU TO FUCKING SAY!!!!!!

Doc: Nearly there Grace. Just give it one big push!!

With all her might Grace pushed as hard as she could. Her screams could heard from down the hall.

Grace: Y/N! I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!!

She kept pushing until she stopped and a loud cry filled the halls and it wasn't from Grace but the newborn baby.

Ela: Grace...you did it...

Doc: Congratulations Grace.....it's a girl.

Grace acknowledged Doc's words as she saw her newborn being wrapped in a blanket and Doc handed her to Grace. She took her in  her arms as she got as look at her face.

Panting was heard from the door as the three of them saw Y/N who was panting very hard. He then saw the baby in Graces arms. Doc went up to him.

Doc: Congrats on being a father.

Y/N walked passed Doc and kneeled down beside Grace. Grace saw he looked like shit.

Grace: She has your eyes.

Y/N chucked as he got a good look at the newborns eyes as they were his E/C.

Ela: Only a few more Months until I'm next.

Y/N: Don't get me started on that.

Ela giggled as she hugged Y/N as they look at the newborn.

Y/N: What do you want to name her?

Grace: I was thinking Yun.

Y/N: Yun?

Grace: It means Lotus Flower.

Y/N: Oh....That's nice....Yun....I like that.

* 5 Years Later*

Yun: Mama! Look!

Yun was looking at a butterfly that was on a flower as it flew off into the sky.

Grace: It's pretty.

Grace was off duty for 2 months so she could spend time with her daughter as well as Y/N and Ela. Ela shortly gave birth a few months later to also a baby girl that she named her Lena. Y/N walked behind Grace was Ela appeared with Lena who was Three Years old and her birthday was coming up soon.

Ela: She really enjoys looking for wild animals.

Grace: It's her thing. She loves butterflies so much.

Y/N smiled as looked up into the sky thinking if his father looking down at him.

Y/N: Thank you dad for showing me how live though all the abuse I've been through and showing my to live on. I will continue to look after my daughters and my wives. 

Y/N saw Yun was calling him and went to go and play with her.

And that's the end of the Book. I've hoped you enjoyed it. I will be focusing on my others now. I would like to say to everybody that has read this. Thank you so much for all the support. You guys kept me motivated to keep going on this and I never thought I would get this far so thank you so much and I'll see you around.