Chapter 8: Setting Things Right

Y/N woke up again to another simple day in Hereford. He went through his usual routine of cleaning himself and getting changed into some clothes. He walked down towards the canteen , he saw IQ was knocking on the door of Jager and Bandit's dorm. He stopped and listened to her conversation with the operators.

IQ: Marius, Dominic. Come on. Open the door. I just want to talk with you that's all. 

There was nothing from the door.

IQ: Please. I just want to talk.

The door was suddenly opened and IQ was met with a slap across the face from Bandit. IQ was met with shock. Y/N was also in shock. Bandit looked at IQ in Anger.

Bandit: Get out of here. And go back to Germany while you will end up Being a Prostitute and start taking Drugs.

Y/N was in complete Silence. It's been about a Month and a Half ever sense he revealed he was getting abused by the girls and yet they were still giving the girls the bad mouth. He was starting to feel very bad for the girls. He never wanted the support of everyone on his back.

The door was slammed shut infront of Monika. Tears were coming out of her Eyes as she sobbed all the way to the canteen. Y/N slowly followed behind her not wanting to attract any attention to IQ.

When he got to the Canteen he saw the girls were sitting in there usual spot and still getting the bad mouths off everyone. Y/N went to go and sit at his Breakfast and he sat down in his usual spot. He was eating away at his breakfast and reading some of the news on his Phone. He was looking away until he Heard a loud Noise to see it was Lion giving the Girls bad mouth again.

Lion: I can't believe you all. You abuse a Recruit just for Fun!? These are the Best Female Operators we have!?

Ash:....go away.....Oliver we don't want to talk.

Lion was angry and Gave Ash a hard Punch to Ash's cheek and she fell down onto the floor.

Lion: Know your Place you Salope aux cheveux de gingembre

Ash said nothing as she got up but was met with another Punch from Lion.

Hibana and girls were worry for Ash.

IQ: Lion! Stop!

Frost: Oliver Stop your gonna kill her!!

Lion was about to Punch Ash again until he felt a grab on his shoulder and was pulled of with such force he lost his balance and fell on the floor. He looked up to see who grabbed him.

Lion: Y/N.

Y/N was standing infront of Lion with his arms folded across his chest. Lion Picked himself up and looked at Y/N with Curiosity.

Lion: What are you doing?

Y/N: Stop it.

Everyone was met with shock even Ela and Dokkaebi.

Lion: What are you talking about?

Y/N: They've had enough.

Lion: No they haven't not until each one of them gets near death. So move.

Y/N: No.

Lion: Damn it Y/N move!

Y/N: No!

Lion: I Said Move before I really hurt you as well!

Y/N: I SAID NO!!!

Everyone was silent after his outburst.

Thermite: Why are protecting them? They hurted you.

Y/N: I don't Care about that.

Blackbeard: Y/N! We helped you through you recovery of Abuse after you told us.

Blitz: Why are you helping these Prostitutes?

Y/N was shaking in anger. He face was becoming a very deep Red colour and Veins from his neck were bursting out due to high blood pressure.

Y/N: I NEVER ASKED FOR YOUR HELP!!!! NOT FROM ANYONE!!!!!

Everybody was now quiet. Y/N took a deep breath. He went to Ash and he picked her up and help her sit down.

Y/N: So. This is it. Huh?

He looked back at everyone who was confused.

Y/N: This is the famous Team Rainbow that I've dreamed of joining ever sense it was created? I started this Mess so I'm putting an end to it. Now.

IQ: No. Y/N. There ri-

Y/N: Quiet.

IQ was quiet again after he told him.

Y/N: Look around you. You are The Best soldiers your country has to offer to stop Terrorists. Mostly the white masks. You are teammates, Friends but most importantly.....Family. Families look out for each other and they protect one another. That is what you people are. If you can't do that on the field. You might as well just go home. Ask yourself this. Why were you chosen to become part of Team Rainbow?

Everyone was now curious about the Question. Why were they part of Team Rainbow? Was it to stop Terrorists from controlling the world? Or to be the best solider in the world?

Y/N: I'll tell you why. It's because you are to protect those you love. Your family, Mother, father and other people you care for. You care for your teammates. If you didn't. They wouldn't be alive. Blitz who protected you from getting blown up to pieces in last weeks simulation?

Blitz:.......

Y/N: Well?

Blitz:....Monika

Y/N: And why did she do that?

Blitz:....I don't know.

Y/N: Because she's your teammate and she cared for you! Dokkaebi who gave you a hole in a wall in yesterdays simulation?

Dokkaebi:Uh........

Y/N: I'm waiting.

Dokkaebi: A-Ash.

Y/N: Why?

Dokkaebi:.........

Y/N: Because she's your teammate and she gave you support! If Ash didn't breach the wall for you what would have happened then?

Dokkaebi: I could've died.....

Y/N: Exactly. You all need to understand. That these people are family and you treat them like family. Just because they abused me doesn't mean you keep doing it for the rest of their Lives. That's was 2 months ago for fuck sake! What's in the past is in the past you can't Change it. This whole ordeal of abusing the girls is Over! I don't want to see teammates fighting ever again!

Y/N start to walk out of the canteen as everyone looked at him. Ela went up to him.

Ela: Y/N.

Y/N: Leave me alone.....and also.

He looked back at Ela.

Y/N: Talk to your Zofia. She's misses talking to her little sister.

Y/N left the Canteen in silence as everyone was quiet. Ash drew a tear as she got up and ran straightout the canteen.

Ash: Y/N!

Y/N stopped and looked back to be met with a hug from Ash who was crying onto his shirt.

Ash: *sob*......Thank you*sob*.....I'm so sorry I abused you*sob*

Y/N:.....You're welcome.......

And that s the end of the chapter I hoped you enjoyed . Comment down below and tell me some new ideas for the next chapter. And I'll see you guys