Chapter 9: It's About Time

All was quiet in Hereford. Y/N was sitting in the canteen listening to some Music and looking at the news on his Phone. He looked behind him to see the girls were all talking again with everyone else. He smiled. All the other Operators were still hurting Y/N's Abusers even though it was 2 months ago he revealed it. He thought it had gone on long enough and decided to put an End to all of it. 

After that Some of the Operators were talking with the Girls. The only people who hadn't were Valkyrie and Zofia. Valkyrie still couldn't get over that Craig wanted to marry her and after Y/N revealed the truth of Meghan being one of the Abusers. Craig couldn't believe it. Y/N still thinks he is the one to blame.

Zofia wasn't doing Good either. Ela had tried talking to her sister. But Zofia couldn't even look into her sister's eyes or even give her a glance. Ela informed Y/N of this and he told Ela she would come through in the end.

Right now Y/N was still Listening to his Music. That was until he got a tap on the shoulder. He looked around to see Dokkaebi and Ela. Ela pointing to her ears explaining to Y/N to take off his Headphones in which he did.

Y/N: What's up?

Ela: I thought we could sit down beside you.

Y/N Go on.

In which they did. 

Y/N: Any word from Zofia?

Ela: Still nothing. I know you tell me to keep trying but she won't talk at all.

Y/N: *sigh* She's gonna have to talk. I'll let you do it. Simply because you're her sister.

Ela: It's ok.

Y/N: However......

Dokkaebi: What?

Y/N: Meghan.

Ela: Oh.

Y/N: Yeah....

Dokkaebi: Maybe talk to Craig?

Y/N: He probably say something Harsh to her.

Ela: She can't keep going on like that.

Y/N: I know....

Dokkaebi: Maybe you could talk to her?

Y/N: I doubt she would talk to me.

Dokkaebi: It wouldn't hurt to try.

Y/N: I suppose.

Y/N took a gulp of his water.All was silent for a While until.

Six: Could Thermite, Jackal, Ash, Blackbeard, IQ and Y/N come to the berating room for an assignment.

Y/N choked on his water and started to cough very hard after a few moments he regained his breath.

Ela: Your First Mission!

Y/N couldn't believe it. After all his hard work for training so hard and learning how to shoot his rifle right. He was going on his First Mission. Y/N felt a strong pair of hands on his shoulders and looked above to see Craig smiling at him.

Blackbeard: Time to be with the Big boys!

Y/N chuckled. He was excited as he got up and ran straight towards his dorm and when to go and get his gear. He checked he had his gun and his scope Equiped on it as well as his Flash Hider. He went to his wardrobe to pullout his gear.

 He went to his wardrobe to pullout his gear