Chapter 3- My Hidden Identity

(edited by author)

Midoriya's POV

Just how did we just get at this point? Right, when I ran off into a vampire stranger and accepted him.

I am a very cheerful person, yes, but the idea of meeting him was different. I feel like I'm comfortable when I'm with him. It feels like I've known him or met him before, but I can't seem to remember it.

And now... I have a feeling that came up to me that I haven't felt for a very long time. The feeling I'm trying to hide the identity that I've inherited from my father.

My father is an incubus which is by, if you don't know, a male demon who came to a person, usually sleeping, to have sexual intercourse with them. Embarrassing right?

When I've learned that information from my own mother, I despised it and decided to hide it. Even though I've been hiding it for so long that I've forgotten about it. It immediately emerged to my character because of just a simple act that Todoroki just did.

I need to control it. I need to keep it hidden.

"What's wrong Midoriya?"

"N-nothing!"

"Did you get hurt? Here let me see.."

He grabbed my hand and looked at it. I immediately let go of his grip and hid my hand behind my back.

"U-uhh its nothing really!!"

"What's wrong Midoriya?... I'd like to know...it'll be unfair if I opened up to you, and you wouldn't.."

"U-uhh"

"Come on... I will accept it too in return."

He looked at me with his honest eyes.

Now I won't be able to hide it because of that look! And the word I told him earlier!

"I-I'm a..."

"Your a...?"

"I-I have the blood of an... I-incubus...😣"

He blushed and looked at me.

"Nothing is wrong with that..."

"There is!"

"What?"

"Like i... I... Have this... Uhh, it's embarrassing..."

"It's alright... We could help each other out..."

I went red. Cause helping me out means he... H-he... 😖😖😖

"I.. I-I g-get t-turned on e-easily... Huhuh I'm so embarrassed!"

He went red too.

"Y-you fed me earlier right? Do you want me to return the favor?"

"N-no! After all, I've been avoiding this feeling..."

"But it will be bad if you try to hide it... Release it"

Oh crap, my mind is filled with dirty thoughts.

"I-i don't know how! Todoroki-kun, let's just forget about this..."

He stared at me. But this stare has a whole different meaning from it.

"No... I'll teach you how.."

He grabbed my finger that he licked a while ago and started sucking it.

"T-todoroki! There's no blood dripping on it w-why are you sucking it?"

He didn't say anything, instead, he licked and licked it.

I went deep red as he licked and licked it.

"Midoriya... Do you want me to help you discover that identity?"

"T-todoroki i-i don't know.."

"I'll ask you again.. Midoriya... Do you want me to help you discover that identity?"

"Y-yes todoroki-kun.."

And from that word, I had a new feeling I've never had before.

Lust.