Announcement

I have summoned you again to bring you the bad news-

Lets's start with the bad news-

Guys another Inconvenience is coming

The author is becoming so busy this week and the upcoming 2 weeks so I'm sorry by that time, I don't think I can manage to make some time to update my story.

Next week, we will be having our NCAE- National Career Assessment Examinations. so author really needs to study hard to get the accurate score on a certain subjects that will accompany the strand I will be having on senior high that will also needed to the course I will be taking for collage.

so, your deductions are right, hahaha, author is still a young high school girl!

Then, Next NEXT week, we will be having our Year End exam or 3rd Preliminary exam. Just so you know, Author is somewhat cautious by her grade because if she got a grade lower than 5% on any subject, My parents are going to transfer me to other school because we had a deal. 

I have the best of my friends in my school (most of them are real otakus) and I really don't want to lose them because they have become the greatest good part of my lives. some of them even made this story or some part of this story possible! one of them is going to be my editor.

so, author really needs to study..

Now the good news...

On dec. 21-

CHRISTMAS BREAK IS COMING! WOAH! hahahah I'm so exited for that! on that break, I will be updating more chapters in this story! 

even though i will be gone for 2-3 weeks, the Christmas break is coming which will allow me to concentrate in my story!

that's all..

I'm sorry for disturbing your day..

see you on Christmas break..

-Author