Chapter 26- Inseperable and Substantial Bond

A/N: Finally!! After a couple of months I have now returned! Sorry if it took soooooooo Long but here you guys go... Let me present to you... Chapter 26..

Previously on My Thirsty Vampire~||TodoDeku Fanfiction~||...

Shoto screamed in pain. However the prince's position gave the king a chance to knock him over so badly on his stomach causing the antagonist to rollover and became unconscious. The king hurriedly went to his suffering son and called for a royal healer. They are badly injured.

Midoriya's POV

I finally made my way out of the temple and found my friends trying to open the other door which i just use to go out.

And now that we're united again, we shall begin our rescue mission.

And now this chapter...

Midoriya's POV

"What the heck Dekuu?! We were trying so hard to break the damn door while you were already inside?!" Kacchan held my colar and started to lift it up.

"Stop it Bakubro!" Kirishima yelled.

"So what happened inside?" Said Iida.

I begun to explain. " I woke up inside the temple and went to a room where I meet All Might then he explained me how should I save Shoto and provided me 3 things: The gift of teleportation, the gift of enchantment and a strand of his hair."

"What the hell are you going to do with that strand of damn hair?!" Kacchan shouted.

"You have a teleportation? Cool. I can finally stop being a dragon and it will regain my energy." Kirishima said.

I remembered something- "the teleportation only allows three person to come with me."

"Ohh... So who will you pick?" Uraraka asked.

I mumbled. "With Kacchan, it can increase the offense of our team but lower the defense since he often acts impulsively... He can be a hostage if his impulsiveness was not properly controlled but if I don't pick him, we will lose a great amount of defense... Hmm about uraraka, we can use her magic to cast it on certain circumstances... Her magic would be useful for defense too so it will become handy...Kirishima's got good attacks and terrific on defence... He could be useful too... Iida will be useful for defence too and he has some great strategy... He's wise and he plans well... and lastly tsuyu.. She has a talent of a frog and we can use that for the rescue and ambush part if its planned well...its so had to decide.."

"So, what now?" Said Tsuyu.

I need to think of it properly... I need to choose only 3 of them... But how?!

I looked at the gifts that All Might has given to me.. I hope one of this can help me to know who should I choose..

"And lastly, a strand of my hair. This thing has many effects depending on the situation you're in so before you go get on with the fight, make sure to eat this."

Oh right! The hair!

Knowing that eating a strand of hair would be obviously weird for them to see, I excused myself and went behind a tree to proceed to what am I really going to do with this strand of hair and if it would really help me for my mission.

"Alright, here goes nothing..."

I opened my mouth and ate the hair, it was really a weird experience.
Just then a sudden weird feeling was rushing throughout my body.
I felt stronger and wiser.
I decided to pick and think about our mission now that i have this new power.