Chapter 23- A Beleaguering Impediment

A/N- this contains KiriBaku/BakuShima fluff

Third person's POV

The group of dedicated rescuers entered the mystical forest after defeating the beast that the ravened hair wizard casted to them. They are now in search of this so called "sorcerer" that will help them to rescue a friend, or rather, Midorya's lover.

Midoriya looks around the forest with his emerald eyes as the fireflies lighted the way. On the other hand, his friends are mostly mesmerized by the splendid view of the mystical forest. A few minutes later, Iida, who was handling the map got confused, he thinks they are lost. They just decided to continue walking. They continued their journey until they got to the middle of the forest where they found a blonde man who was singing a song.

"What the heck is that?! It's irritating!"

Bakugo exclaimed. Kirishima tried to stop him from insulting the poor man's song and to just don't mind about his singing. Uraraka went to the man's direction and tried to ask him for directions.

"Excuse me mister, we are kind of lost in this forest, would you mind helping us for directions?"

Uraraka noticed that the man was not listening. She thought that maybe he didn't hear it. She decided to ask him again.

"Uhm, mister? Can you help us for directions?"

Still, the man wasn't listening. Bakugo got irritated and he shouted.

"HEY YOU OLD HAG! We we're talking to you! So would you stop singing that terrible song and just get our thing over with?!"

Bakugo grabbed the man's collar. Kirishima tried to stop him.

They we're arguing until the man spoke

"Terrible? TERRIBLE?! HEY HEY! I ALWAYS SING PERFECTLY SO GET YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND FOLLOW THIS PRESIDENT MIC! OOHHH YEEEAAAHHH!!"

His voice became too powerful and too loud. He grabbed a flute and played it. The group covered their ears for it was so bad.

"Deku-kun, I can't take this anymore!"

Uraraka shouted but Midoriya can't hear for the man was so loud. She decided to think until she came up with an idea. She removed her hands from her ears and grabbed her staff. She casted a spell. The spell was like a cubic shield and she casted it on the man. It was effective, the man now is inaudible and they become relieved.

Midoriya's POV

Phhheeeww! That was over!
We are so relieved that Uraraka managed to stop that man from being so irritating.

After praising Uraraka from what she did, we continued our journey, unfortunately we didn't have a chance to ask for the directions since Kacchan blew it up.