Chapter 4- A New Feeling

(edited by author)

Midoriya's POV

I'm really not used from this new feeling but, it's not wrong if It piqued my curiosity right? After all, I just wanna know it...

"Very well..." He said

"I'm not really sure if this is the right thing to do Todoroki..."

"Shh... I'm returning the favor..."

"H-how?.."

"Now, can I have your permission? Can I taste you?"

Omygod Omygod Omygod Omygod!!! I-Is he gonna eat me?!! Is this my end uwaahhh! Help me somebodyyyy!

"Not in that way... Like uh to enhance that feeling..?"

"Y-you w-won't eat me?"

"Yeah, I told you earlier right?"

"O-oh r-right? I-is this connected... To helping me?"

Of course dummy! That's why he's doing thiisss uggghh what's wrong with meeeeeee?

"Yes... Just so you know this is embarrassing to do but if its to help you, I won't hesitate."

Uuuwaaahhh! what did he mean by embarrassing? I'm starting to feel that something not-so-good is going to happen, and its right now! But if I really want to know this thing, I should really stop being flustered, and I need to get on with whatever is it right now to settle it! Alright! I'm gonna do this! I just hope that this isn't the wrong choice...

"G-get on with it...."

He looked at me for a second as if he was gonna tell if it's forced or not. Hopefully, he didn't think that I was forced cause I'm really not. It's my choice. Oh, right... He can read my mind... So he p-probably knows what am I thinking earlier! His hot body, scent, everything...

"Alright.."

He positioned himself beside my neck and started to lick it.

"Would you mind? I'm gonna taste you now.."

"Mhmm..."

He licked my neck again, and I felt a slight pain while he bit my neck and started to suck blood from it. Honestly, I don't know how this might help, but I'll trust him.

His mouth is really warm. I wonder what would it feel if we- OH CRAP! I REMEMBER HE READS MINDS!

And now he stopped sucking the blood from my neck, and he was looking at me! Oh god... Oh god!

"Midoriya... Do you want me to kiss you?" I can see is face blushing

"Eh-uuhhh! N-no! Uhehehe I'm just imagining things!" But I do want you to!

"Your mind doesn't say that." And with that, he gave a soft chuckle and went to the direction of my lips...

Ohgod...mmcdcmdcwmcwcwncadjcngrjgjljfvivjvheofivhefiovhiovhrwoivhriwohvorwhewiohfhchihivhichoichwoihoihfewiohwioefhweiofhwbwioecbwieocbiwecbiwbciwoefbihfoiwfhewoihwf...

I blushed as our lips touched. His lips were so soft. I wonder what it feels like inside of his mouth...

And with that, he opened his eyes and spoke...

"I wouldn't mind.." He was blushing

"Uhh! Ehh no! T-that's not what I meant!" Ugh, what wrong with me imagining these things...

"That identity of yours is starting to bloom." He probably read my mind again...

"I-I'm sorry..."

"No need, now, you want to feel them, right..? Go ahead... Or do you want me to take the lead..?" His face was still red.

"Y-your lead..." I said while looking away from him while getting my lips ready.

He kissed me gently. But this kiss was different from the first. He moved his tongue as if he wanted to enter my mouth. I opened my mouth, and I can feel his tongue exploring my mouth.

I wanted to do the same.

I licked his tongue, and I entered his mouth too. Just like I expected. It was warm. And that's what I wanted to feel.

When I was losing my air I let go of the kiss, and we cached our breaths.

"T-that was... W-warm..." I said while blushing

"Yours too.." We were both blushing. It really felt good, that was my first and second kiss.

I realized that it was getting dark, so I talked to him.

"I-Its getting pretty late... We should go to sleep."

" yeah.."

"My bed is pretty big, so we can share the same bed..." I said while blushing.

He agreed to do it, but before that, we ate my apple pie to get us extra sleepy with full tummies

After we ate, we slept together, facing each other.

"You're adorable Midoriya."