Chapter 7- Your Identity

(edited by author)

Midoriya's POV

I really had fun with Todoroki-kun today. I learned about his type of clothes, food, and other things about him.

But there is still something that I wanted to learn about him,

Since we are going to live together, don't you think that I should get to know him better?

Despite that smile he's wearing, there must be something that he is trying to hide or don't want others to know about him.

I want the truth about him. I want him also to know things about me so he won't be confused if he saw something unusual to me.

At this point of time, the sun is going down, so he will turn back to a vampire.

He is currently fixing his clothes and putting them next to mine.

After a few moments, I can see the glowing red light around him. I guess this is how he transforms huh?

"Todoroki-kun..." I muttered while going to his direction.

He looked at me with his glowing eyes with his fangs showing up,

"Yes, Midoriya?"

"After you're done fixing your clothes, just come here on the couch and we will have our dinner alright?"

"I understand"

This is my chance, I'm going to prepare the dinner now, which is cold soba, his favorite.

A few minutes later, I finished preparing the meals for us. I went to Todoroki which is currently sitting on the sofa looking at my table displays.

"Dinner is served.." I gave him the cold soba. I Can see his eyes beaming.

"Ohh... Thank you for the food." He said while eating the food.

I ate mine too and started the conversation.

"Todoroki-kun?"

"Yes?"

"I-I want to know more about you..."

"Oh...I see... In that case, you will also tell me yours."

"Sure"

"My full name is Todoroki Shouto."

"Mines Midoriya Izuku."

"I'm 117 years old.." (A/N: be reminded about vampire facts lol)

"Oh my gosh... Im.. 18..."

We continued this conversation for hours and hours, I really had fun knowing him, and it seemed that he enjoyed it too. One interesting fact is that if he doesn't have enough 6 hrs of sleep, he could be a real grouch!

I told him about my family and where I've inherited the incubus ability. He seemed interested in it that he wants to help me more further to know it better!

And with that, I remembered the thing that happened between us in our first meeting.

He said that he wants to help me discover it now! But I insisted since we're both beat up due to our visit earlier.

We went to bed sleeping together again.

Since I can't sleep, I can't help but wonder the feelings of mine towards Todoroki. It seems that I have got a crush on him. Kacchan might be right, I might be gay since my first crush was Kacchan.

But hey, these feelings might grow and crave. Who knows maybe I would just one day crave from his kisses.

And with that thought, I turned to Todoroki, kissed him on the forehead, and said-

"Good night~"