Chapter 5- Living with You

A/N:
Just before this short chapter starts, I would like to thank all of you readers out there! And it meant all readers who are reading this book cuz just so you know I started to publish this story last Thursday (October 18,2018) It hasn't been a week since I started writing this but man! I was surprised when I saw this book* has 122 reads, 7 votes and 5 comments! (*as of now- oct. 30,2018) and i was so happy with that! I guess this is the power of the TodoDeku fandom huh? Lol! So yeah Thankyou for reading and enjoy this short chapter (my chapters are all short)

(edited by author)

Midoriya's POV

I just woke up from my sleep yesterday. I tried to remember what exactly happened yesterday...

Oh yeah...

I got a kiss from Todoroki...

Hey! Don't get me wrong, I'm not usually like this. You know, in that situation if I were in my normal self, I would most likely feel uneasy or uncomfortable with that, but something stopped me from being like that.

Is it because of my other self? The hidden identity I was trying to find out?

Who knows, as for now, I just need to accept the thing that happened yesterday because I can't undo it anymore. After all, there might be a chance to undo it, but Nah. I kinda liked it.

Here we go again with my 'other self'

As of now, Todoroki is sleeping peacefully in my bed beside me. His fangs were gone and he looked like a normal human. I guess this is what you called half human and half vampire huh?

I got out of bed and went to my kitchen to make something to eat.

I was wondering. So, if he can't go back to his home, that means he will stay here? Oh yeah, I just confirmed that yesterday. I wonder if he will still continue this so-called identity-finding-out-thing... I don't know this was my choice after all. So yeah. And I'm not mad or against it so I'm just gonna let things flow as it's supposed to be.

I got some eggs from the basket and cooked it. I have some leftover apples and placed them on top of the table. I also baked some bread and got some milk.

I want to make our first breakfast special.

Why? Uughhh something is not right with my head.

"Mggghhmm...."

Oh, I guess he is awake now.

"Todoroki-kun? Are you awake now? I made some food so just go here in the kitchen."

"Mhhhhggmmmm......"

Sigh, he is like a little boy who doesn't want to be disturbed at his sleep.

I went to my room again to wake him up.

His face is adorable.

I want to touch him.

That's why I li-

WAAAIITT!! Something IS wrong with me! Uuwaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

"Todoroki-kun! Wake up now.."

"M-miidorryahhggwwghh.."

"Come on now..."

"Mmmmgghh..."

He got up from the bed and went to the kitchen his hair is quite messy, and his eyes are half-closed. This is adorable...

"Come on! Eat up!"

"Mmggghm thankyouforthwfoodgghhwwh!"

I left out a soft chuckle as we both ate our breakfast. This is new.

I am usually alone here except when some of my village friends are here.

I look like an older brother taking care of his younger brother! How cute!

After we were both done, I asked him to wait on the couch.

I returned with 2 pieces of cloth and went to him

"We're gonna bathe now Todoroki-kun!"

"Mmhhhmmm..."

I guess he will wake up more if we did get a bath.

We went outside the house. I led the way to the stream.

Because he is still half asleep, I grabbed his hand and took the lead.

A few minutes later, we arrived. Now I need to get him to a bath.

"Todoroki-kun it bathing time!" I said while removing my top.

He responded by removing ALL of his CLOTHING and went to the stream.

Oh dear self, please have some self-control!

"COOOLLDD!!" He shouted fully awake, and he ran away from the water.

I burst into laughter, so did he.

"We were to go to that side of the stream, but it seems like you were still half asleep and just removed your clothes and jumped off the water!" I said while laughing

"Oh my, that was... Embarrassing...." He said while turning slightly red.

"I see you're awake now!" I said while chuckling.

"Yes, I am now.." He said while still embarrassed.

We went to the warmer side of the stream, and we both enjoyed it. After that, we cover ourselves up with the cloth I got earlier, and we went to my cottage.

"That was refreshing!"

"Yeah!"

"So, what now?"

"Were gonna get dressed. We will make a visit to the village! I'm running out of bread and some food, so we better get buying! And also we would buy some clothes for you!"

"Clothes?"

"Yep. You will be living with me, right? And yes, you don't have some of your things with you so, we will buy some"

"Oh, I see.."

"And besides, my clothes look a bit smaller on you."

"You're quite right. So, let's go?"

"Oh yeah, one more thing."

"Yeah?"

"I-I need to collect some wood to sell to some craftsman to earn money.."

"Wait here.."

I stared at him as he went to my room to get something.

He returned with a pouch containing something.

"Here, Midoriya"

I grabbed the pouch. It seemed pretty heavy. I looked at it and-

"OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS FULL OF GOLD COINS!"

"After all, I didn't come here empty-handed.

Oh my, what a surprise, oh nevermind, after all, he is a prince.

We went to pack our baskets. Cause today's shopping is going to be fun.