Chapter 14- The Mutual Feelings

Previously on My Thirsty Vampire~||TodoDeku Fanfiction~||...

"Am I.. Just a ...food to you..?"

Crap I said it.

His face was shocked.

"NO! Of course not!" He yelled.

"I'm glad"

"Don't ever think like that... I owe you.. And i don't like to be my father.. I've  seen you as a friend.. No, more than a friend.. Midoriya you thought me a lot of feelings.. Specially love.. Now I've thought about it. The peroson who gives me The feeling when you are happy being with him..The feeling when you want him by your side..The feeling when if you see him, your world goes in slow motion...The feeling of craving...The feeling that when you see him, your day becomes complete... Is you.. Midoriya.. I like you..I know it's complicated but-"

"I'm really glad.." I cutted him off.

I leaned closer to him. I've never felt so happy in my entire life.

"Midoriya.." He started to blush

"Todoroki-kun... I....I like you too!"

"Mido-"

I cut him off by a kiss this was the most passionate kiss we have shared.

We are glad. We have mutual feeling for each other. We love each other. And i don't want this feeling to stop. I want him to know that he is the greatest thing that came to my life. And i want to treasure it. I want to be with him. Longer. And longer.

Shouto Todoroki, I Love you. From the bottom of my heart.
.
.

And now this chapter...

Midoriya's POV

We were kissing passionately savoring this mutual feelings toward each other.

We let go of our kiss when we were both running out of breath.

"Midoriya.."

"Yes, Todo- Shouto?"

He blushed "C-can we do that again?... Izuku?"

I blushed too. Wait how did I exactly did that? HOW DID I EVEN KNOW HOW TO KISS?!
Wait.. Let me rewind what happened..

Shouto confessed to me and I was so glad and i confessed back theeenn we had this mutual feeling for each other then I felt something weird and my body just went on its own.

Wait... Is this that..

Incubus ability?!

As far as i know.. Incubus has this ability to attract a person in a romantic way.. Is this it?
Oh gosh... Im not in my usual self... What do i do????

"Izuku?"

"O-oh..Yeah?.." Crap I've been muttering to myself that I didn't even realize that Shouto has been waiting for my answer.

"Uh.. Can we do it again..?"

"S-sure.." I blushed.. Now how do i activate this ability..I closed my eyes..

"What is your desire?"

My conscience is talking to me..is this it?

"I want to kiss Shouto!"

For a second i felt an unusual feeling. My body moved on its own. I kissed Shouto and we both laid on the bed that I was sitting. I can feel him shocked at the moment. But he coped up with the pace

The first ten seconds of the kiss was rough. But we manage to turn it to a passionate and sweet kiss.

I unexpectedly stuck my tongue while kissing him asking for entrance. I can feel him surprised again, but he gladly accepted the kiss. I roamed my tongue in his mouth as if i am i exploring it. We were like that until i can feel him asking for entrance too. I gladly did accepted it and we were kissing back with our tongue rolling over each other. Our salivas were slightly dripping but we continued to kiss. As soon as we were out of breath, we cutted our precious kiss and run for our breath.

We looked each other blushing happily while catching our breath.

I want more

"Izuku.. That was amazing.."

"Yes it was..because i was doing it with you.."

"C-can i do it this time?"

Oh he want more too

"Sure"

He smiled and leaned closer to me. Then he kissed me.

He asked for entrance and i letted him back and i kissed back

He asked for entrance and i letted him back and i kissed back. Again we played with our tongue and letted the salivas drip from our mouth. We kissed passionately and letted time to pass by while kissing by my bed.

Just then, something flashed to my mind.

"You want more right?"

I..do..

Then again, an idea flashed into my mind and i was not expecting it.

Bed.

Me

Him

I was kneeling and he was standing.

I'm doing something dirty.

Something inappropriate.

Something you won't expecting me to do

I blushed and i let go of the kiss. We cached our breaths and i looked at him. The idea that was on my mind started to flash. I blushed.

Do I really have to do it?

Will i obey my other self?

I looked at him differently. My eyes was filled with lust.

My incubus side is taking over me.

But still I remained calm, and I letted it overtake me.

"Izuku?"

"Mmmhmm?" This is it.

My other side.