Chapter 8- A Day to Celebrate

Midoriya's POV

It was 5:21 in the morning when i was awaked by Hatsume's Enchanted Clock SLASH Calendar or HECSC which she gave me at my first visit at her workshop. The HECSC only rangs if we have an urgent or special event in the village aside from holidays. And today is... The Village's Foundation day!

If y'all wonder what the heck are you going to do in Village's Foundation day, well we have a discounted sale for those who wanted to buy and some games, events and many more.

This is why i love this event. And specially today, i will go out with todoroki.

Now aside from that event there is this contest like best in costume, food, and etc. which was a good thing because at sun down, Todoroki will transform back to his vampire form.

Speaking of him, i need to wake him now because we need to decorate our costumes and house because everyone needs to participate.

"Todoroki-kun... Todoroki-kun..."

"Mmgghhhhmmm..."

Here we go again

"Todorooookii-kuuuuun!!"

"Mmmmgggggghmmmm"

"Todoroki-kun! The house is on firee!!" I said while lighting up the torch and waving it In front  of his face

"Mido- ARRGH FIRE MIDOR-"

"ahahahahhahaha! I got you!"

"Oh.. Theres no fire?..."

"Yeah i was just kidding ahahaah but you fell for it!"

"Oh..that was... Embarrassing..."

"Ahahahah! Anyways are you up? We need to bath now."

"But it's too early..."

"Now now.. We need to prepare"

"For what!"

"The villager's Foundation day.."

"I've heared of that!" He said while jumping off the bed.

He seemed into it.

"Yup have you been there?"

"Not yet but i always wanted to! My father always forbids me to go there and it looks like its 'fun' if i had to say that."

"Yep thats why we need to get going now!"

"Alright I'll get the towels."

We went to the stream again to bath.

And now Todoroki has been more cautious because of what happened last tome we bath here.

We sank into the warm water to bath. After that we went back to the cottage and ate some breakfast.

"So midoriya.. What are we preparing?"

"The design of the house and some costumes"

"I see"

"Since you will be turning to a vampire later, I've figured out that your costume will be a vampire prince.

"What about yours?"

"I'm still thinking about it."

"Ghost!"

"What?! Where?!!"

"No, hahah, ghost. Your costume."

"Oh.. I see, good idea!"

"Now let's prepare."

After we finished our meal. We decided to make some costumes for us, the more handmade, the more additional points!

For Todoroki, i manage to have the best idea of the costume for him.
Same goest for mine.

Let the stitching begiiiiiinn!!

We design, stitch, cut and make the clothes for us. We designed our cottage to make it have more halloween vibes.

We made some pie and more foods for us to sell later.

After we are done, we decided to take a picture together.

"Todoroki-kun look at the camera!"

"Oh" he went for my direction after wearing the costume we made.

"Im starting the 3 second timer!"

"Midoriya. There is a bit of pie in your hood-

"Uwah! Todoroki- kun get it off before the timer-"

"Click"

 And thats how we spend the rest of the time before the sun down