Chapter 17- Absence led to Grief

A/N: The plot of this story was suggested by my fellow classmate whom i asked what content would be good to put in my story so yeah...

Midoriya's POV

I woke up quite pass 9:00 am today which was quite unusual because I always get up like 7:00 am.
But what's new is that.. Shouto isn't beside me.
Ever since i learned about us having this mutual feeling for eachother, i begun to crave for his presence.

Anyway, i went to the living room and sat at the couch. Then i looked at the table and there was a note on it. I grabbed the note and read it.

Good Morning Izuku. At this point of time I'm assuming that you are now awake and reading this letter, if you are confused where am I right now, fear not, I have went to the village to meet some old friend of mine and tell her the current situation I'm in with you. I will be back before sunset with some dinner at my hands.

-Shouto

Tell...her...
She will meet a girl huh?

I closed my eyes and went to the kitchen. I ate some bread and drank water before getting a bath.
After my meal i went to the stream and cleaned myself there.

Shouto...just where are you?...
Why didn't you wake me up and let me come with you?
Is she that special?
Shouto..I'm jealous..

Before i can think of some weird things about just-where-in-the-world-is-Shouto-right-now, i went out of the stream and putted some clothes on.

I have to see him or what ever is he up to before i go nuts.

As i went to the village, I'm quite unsettled by this thought that he is with some girl right now and i do not know where to find them.

I went to Tsuyu's shop and asked her if she saw Todoroki.

"Tsuyu, Good Morning."

"Oh Midoriya-kun, hello, what brings you here today?"

"I'm looking for-"

"Ohh yes, yes, i have freshly delivered eggs here. So how many trays will you order?"

"No, I'm looking for-"

"Bread prehaps? I have new baked breads here too, fresh from Iida's bakery."

"No, ahaha I'm looking for-"

"My, i know now! Apples! Here i have 7 basketful of them beside the-"

"Todoroki! I'm looking for Todoroki...."

"Oh my, I'm sorry but todoroki didn't went to my shop today..."

"Oh is that so, thanks anyway.."

I was about to get out from Tsuyu's shop then..

"Oh midoriya!"

"Yes?"

"I remember seeing todoroki with some lady going to Kirishima's restaurant."

Going to a restaurant.. With a lady...

"Thanks Tsuyu"

And with that i went out of the shop and headed to Kirishima's restaurant.
When i got in there, i roamed my eyes to see if Shouto is here with some lady, but unfortunately i didn't see them.
I can see Kirishima going to me. He putted his arm at my shoulder and greated me.

"Welcome Midoribroo!"

"Midoribro?"

"Yeah ahahaha! So whats your order?"