Important!

This is your first author's note dear readers.

And now i have summoned you in this chapter because i need to announce something very important.

At this point of time, this day is the last day of our semestral break and thats why tomorrow we have our class resumed.

Which also means that my parents will now confiscate my gadget because its school day and i wont be able to get it until week ends.

Slower updates are ahead and thats why today, I published 4 parts and this is the fifith.

The book is ongoing and guys expect that in the next update a lemon and smut will be held towards todoroki and Midoriya's relationship so I suggest you guys to not remove this from your library because theres more adventures that this TodoDeku couple will face.

I know i may sound desperate but hey. Its your choice. Ahahah

Again thankyou for all the views, reads, comments and votes for this story I really appreciate it a lot.

Guys i would like to dedicate this chapter to you all amazing readers who coped up with this story until this part. You have my thanks.

And if you have comments, suggestions and ocs that you wanted to be featured in the following chapters please comment them down below.

Again this will be the farewell for now.

I repeat the book is ongoing.

See you in the next chapter.

Bye guys!

-Author.

Rip for me during class. Haha 😂😂