Chapter 22- The Search for the Superior

A/N- We'll need this again:
M- Midoriya
U- Uraraka
I- Iida
T- Tsuyu
K- Kirishima
B- Bakugo
S- Shoto
X- The mysterious "brother" of Shoto

Midoriya's POV

As we ready our selves for our journey, I still cant stop thinking about what is going on in Shoto's side.

Meanwhile, Kirishima turned into a dragon and Kacchan was responsible for guiding him.

I was standing on the ground while staring at the grass blankly. I clenched my fist from anger.

How can I let them escape. If only I know what to do. If only i was strong enough to fight for him this wouldn't be happening right now

I- "Midoriya, are you alright? Hop on now we're going"

I looked at Iida looking at me confused. I nodded as i griped to the dragon while getting on board. Kirishima started flying. I gripped harder on his back while avoiding to not look below. I'm afraid of the heights. I just hope that I can overcome it just for this day so i can focus on rescuing Shoto with less fear.

We soared beyond the sky. The  view was magnificent I can't take my eyes off it. All of us was dazzled as we feel the clouds and the air around us. Added by the sunset, the view was really spectacular. In that moment I forgot about my fear of heights. I made me feel relaxed and soothed as i raised my hand to feel the clouds.

A few minutes later, we decided to stop for a bit to rest. It was night time and Kirishima needed to rest. Kirishima switched back from being a human and started babbling.

K- "Man! That was tiring! Awwhh I need to rest my wings for a bit.."

U- "Yeah we better take some rest" Uraraka agreed while stretching her arms.

Later on, we agreed to camp out here at the woods. Kirishima just straight off climbed up the tree and slept. While us boys went to get some wood for fire and the girls went to get leaves for the tent.

After the camp is set, we decided to discuss the part of the plan.

T- "I've heard that the great sorcerer was staying at the mystical forest, there lies his great temple."

I- "How are we supposed to get there? We're only heading Southwest from  Yuuei."

U- "Thats it! The path that leads to that forest was headed to southwest."

I- "I see, but I heard that few people only makes it to the temple."

U- "Legends says that if a living creature with a dedicated heart comes to that forest to seek for the great sorcerer, He/She will have no trouble getting between the obstacles."

We continued the chatting for a while. Eventually, we all agreed to rest for tomorrow for we will be leaving at midnight.

I laid down below a tree and looked at the leaves. I wonder if he's alright. I thought of him as I closed my eyes.

Someone's POV

One more punch! His face had another punch by me. How I love this little game of mine!

S- "Aacckkk..."

Hmmm. He's still my brother so I'm going to have a little mercy on him. Maybe this is the time that I talk to him.

X- "Are you enjoying this dear brother?"