Chapter 24- Constellation of Paths

Midoriya's POV

"Ugh! I'm so fucking relieved that lizard hag was away with us now! Heck I can even tell that she's still thinking of what I did earlier!" Kacchan can't help but to complain about miss Midnight earlier, after all, she did stare at us while we're heading out of her.

I can't help but to chuckle remembering what Kacchan and Kirishima just did a few moments ago.

"Eeerrgh?! You what are you laughing at ya damn nerd!" He shouted at my ears.

"N-nothing!" I nervously said.

We stopped walking at the moment Uraraka- our pathfinder stopped walking. She looked at the map and rummaged ber bag looking for something. It was a compass. She used the compass and pointed on a direction while finding out the right way.

"Alrighty rescuers! As miss Midnight said earlier, we just need to head... North... This way!" She said point to the left.

We headed there as she said walked straight for we might get lost again.
A few moments later, I can already see a lake. Not your ordinary lake here but a very green and gooey lakey. It was quite disgusting.

"Do we need to cross that moldy lake?" Tsuyu asked.

"Let me check.. Uhm so as what miss Midnight said... If you see a lake in front of you go northeast...and thats... That way.." She pointed at the direction on the other side of the lake.

"So we must cross it!" Iida said while making a robotic gesture.

"What the heck?! I'm not crossing that!" Kacchan said in an uninterested tone.

"Hmm.. I think i have a plan." Tsuyu said.

"Yeah i know right! I just need to fly you guys up!" Kirishima proudly said.

I looked up and saw a lot of the thick leaves and branches of the trees above us. If he was to transform to a dragon, he wont fit here and get himself scratched.

"No, even if you can, it wont help." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause your dragon form is big. Try looking up. I can imagine you not fitting at this location. You might end up getting hurt because of the sharp branches." I explained.

"Yeah Deku's right you hair for brains." Kacchan agreed with me for the first time.

"Hmmm. So what is the plan you were saying earlier Tsuyu?" Kirishima looked a Tsuyu who was thinking while talking to Uraraka.

She begin to explain. "We needed a long timber so we can like use it as a bridge."

"Yeah and you boys are going to get the wood." Uraraka agreed.

"But wouldn't it be easier and faster if you use your spells?" I said.

"It will but I don't want to. Each casting of spells needs energy and since I'm wielding it my energy is needed which i don't want to waste because we might need to later for far more better use."

I nodded in agreement. So, we boys went to find a long wood that can be stable for us to step on. Once e found the one, we get it and brought it to where the lake is located and placed it on top of the edge reaching the other side so we can walk on it. And lastly, Kirishima and Iida tied a vine to make it stable and not moving and also be reusable for us when we decided to go out of this forest.